.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Dollhouse EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Dollhouse EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Dollhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey Everyone. I'm going to start a new RP, called Dollhouse. The basic gist is that you wake up in a plastic box on display in a toy store. This toy store is in a large mall in a middle sized town. You remember being human, having a life with friends or family. You have no idea how you got in your little box, or how to return to your human form. People browse the toy store during the day, oblivious to your troubles. Can you uncover the mystery of the Dollhouse Toy Store? Will you reclaim your human life, or live on a stranger's shelf until you are thrown away?

A Few Rules:

1) Everyone starts in a display box as a Doll or Action Figure. You can pretty much be anything, but keep it mildly common and humanoid. It's hard to RP as a slinky. But a stuffed animal or Barbie is fine.

2) You do not know any more than the other players. You can gain clues by exploring or interacting with others. There is no such thing as "I just know."

3) No romance just to have romance. If it happens, it happens. But you have bigger things to worry about.

4) As a doll you feel no pain from long falls or dismemberment. You have a non-biological body, and therefore suffer no pain. Just keep in mind that if your toy body is destroyed, you die.

5) Mind your manners and have fun.

*Character Form*

(Human)
Name:
Profession:
Likes and Dislikes (Keep it under 3 for each):
Greatest strength and weakness:

(Toy)
Name:
Description:
Condition:
Anything else important:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Character Description   Dollhouse EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 pm

*Character Form*

(Human)
Name: Renee Starton

Profession:Student/Nurse

Likes -fast cars, peanut butter, late nights
Dislikes -rash behavior, early mornings, bad breath

Renee's greatest strength is her solid nature. She doesn't jump to conclusions or get angry easily.
Her dependability makes her a good nurse, but her need for sound logic annoys some.

Renee's greatest weakness is her reluctance to change. She often misses good opportunities,
while thinking over all her options. This prevents her from working in the ER.

(Toy)
Name: Raggedy Ann
Description: A small/medium cloth doll with messy red yarn for hair. She has a simple sewn face and a triangle nose. She wears a knee length blue dress with long sleeves, covered by a white apron. Her feet are covered with red and white striped tights and black mary jane shoes. To help tame her messy yarn hair she wears a white bunched bonnet hat.
Condition: New, no loose threads or holes.
Anything else important: Raggedy Ann comes with no accessories or companions. She is alone in her box.

HereDollhouse 38147

is a pic of here.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC: Can the dolls speak?

(Human)
Name: Misty D'Entremont
Profession: Hair stylist
Dislikes:Yelling, cold days, Barbies;I hate barbies! Dont' ask me why I just simply hate them! They are so... UGH! I had to play with them mostly all my childhood, I'm sick of them. They are so...ugly! and just too girlie!
My greatest strength is my voice, with all the experience of working in a hair salon, and having to speak over the lound whir of the hair dryers, my voice has become strong, and can reach any level, high pitched or low and booming, and most people are intimidated by it, therefor I can practically command crowded rooms into almost silence. It makes me feel in power. Haha.

Weakness.. one word.. CHOCOLATE!! You have something you would like me to do for you, and I say no way no how.. Offer me some chocolate I could probably arrange something for ya. I know, it may seem a little weird, but I have this weakness for it, it's so..yummy.. and chocolaty. OK, I'm going to stop now, otherwise I'll be going on and on and on!

(Toy)
Name: Barbie
Description: She is just like a human, just small and made of plastic. She's got big blue eyes, and flaxen hair that reach below her back. Normally sold with one pair of clothing, and some accesories maybe a pet or something, sorry girls, Ken doll sold seperatly. These dolls are commonly sold to younger girls who enjoy playing dress up. These dolls are easily changeable, so you can switch outfits countless times a day.. Or hour... O.o
Condition: New
Anything else important: Comes with accesories and one outfit

Heres her picture:
Dollhouse Barbie_tattoo
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: question response   Dollhouse EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes, if your toy has a mouth of some sort you can talk. You can also walk, jump, and dance. Think kinda like the Disney movie "Toystory." Except that whole complete freezing thing is not included. You don;t need oxygen, since you are plastic, but you are able to move and speak freely.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 am

OK got it. Thanks Smile
------

I groaned slightly and moved slightly rubbing my eyes and blinking the sleep away. I was startled as I found myself gazing through a clear plastic and out into the streets of the town that I lived in. What? When did I get here?! I asked myself, a perplexed expression crossing my face. I looked around me, confused as I saw a small plastic dog, and a hair brush, and some clothes, all my size. Wait.. huh? I looked at myself in the reflection of the glass. My mouth dropped open. "I.....i...." I stumbled over my words. "I'm a barbie?!?!!" I practically screeched. I looked down at my hands, shoes. Everything. Sure enough. Yes, I was a barbie. Oh gosh. What was happening to me? Was I like going insane? Were my eyes going bad or something. I rubbed them again, but still the image of a barbie reflected in the glass.

I hated barbies! This was either some cruel joke, or some nightmare..that seemed strangely real? I took in a few deep breaths, trying to move. But my legs were strapped to a cardboard backing. I tried to pull them out. Well, one good thing about being a barbie.. Small feet. I laughed like I was just having a dream or something and didn't think much of it. Well, lets see what was to happen in this dream..

I pulld my feet free from the plastic and jumped onto the cardboard floor. Placing my plastic hands onto the clear plastic. I saw large people walking down the sidewalk. A few girls stood at the window, staring at me with wide eyes, and pointing and trying to get their moms over. "MOMMY!" One yelled. "I want that moving barbie doll!" She said. I stared at them. The mother walked over rolling her eyes. "It's probably just something to promot barbies, come along dear." She slowly drug her stunned daughter away from the window.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

(Human)
Name: Stacy Matrom
Profession: Service Clerk aka person that stocks shelves and pushes carts

Dislikes: Her Job, Her Dad, School

Her greatest strength is observation.

Her greatest weakness is that she is very clutsy and trips on her own feet plenty.

(Toy)
Name: Kairi
Description: This doll is based off the character Kairi who is from the Kingdom Hearts video game series. She is about 5 1/4 in tall and has bendable joints. The only item that this doll comes with is the clothes on her back and a tote bag....not a whole lot. She wears a light blue plaid mini skirt, a simple white dress shirt, a small tie that matches her skirt, dark blue stockings, and black dress shoes. She looks a awful like a Japanese student except the fact that she has dark red plastic hair that doesn't move.
Condition: Brand new!
Anything else important: Her tote can carry items.

Dollhouse Kh2-kairi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollhouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: