.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:48 am

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Large_10

A fairly large fishing boat, hanging around shore as large yachts, and cruise ships drop anchor to stop at the Caribbeans finest restaurants late at nigh where passengers un board to enjoy a delicious late night meal. Harmless enough right? Uh.. Not quite. Aboard that small fishing boat, is a crew of men, and a a room or two full of young woman, from their early 20's to their early 30's. Gagged, and tied.What they do, is whenever one of those large fancy looking ships drop anchor near shore and everyone unboards. They make their move, snagging young, unsuspecting woman right from under their dates noses. They are taken aboard the fishing boat, gagged and tied, and taken off to other islands, where they are then sold as slaves, maids, servants, or whatever else they are useful for.

These men are cruel and will stop at nothing to get these women and to get them where they can be sold for good money. Some men aboard this ship are only doing the work because they are being blackmailed. They pull the 'You do this, I won't hurt them' card. Works every time. The F.B.I and every other known investigating agency is on the case, trying to solve the case, will they solve it? Or will these women continue to be mercilessly sold on various islands and never see their friends or family again.

Wrapping Up The Details
There are three types of people you can be.
1.F.B.I Agent, trying to solve this case, investigating different islands etc.
2.A woman being held captive.
3.Crew Members. You can be the captain, a normal crew member, deck mopper, whatever. Anything you can come up with.

Written In Stone
The rules are simple, easy to follow, and not hard to understand. So if you'd like to keep me in a good mood, follow them, and we're cool. First of all, all site rules apply, curse words Crap, Hell, and Shit are allowed, no others please. Please keep your posts detailed. Who, what, when, where? Keep that in mind. What are they thinking? What are they doing? Who are they with...etc.. Correct grammar is mandatory, i don want ne txt tlk, ya no wut im sayin? Please include everyone, if your character fancies another character fine. But don't have them ignore everyone else just to be with the other character. No. Thats not the way it goes. Dont' whine and cry or quit just because everything doesn't go your own way. For goodness sake it's just a role-play. Ages, any. Doesn't matter. If you have a plot twister, PM it to me, I'm ready for new ideas to make this role-play interesting. Well I guess that pretty much wraps it all up. OH! And last but not least, don't role-play without me. So, remember, have fun, role-play fairly, and have fun.. (Did I already say that? lol)

The forms are entirely up to you, keep your characters original, and please make it detailed, specify whether your character is a captive, an F.B.I, or a kidnapper.. All good to go, have fun.

--This role-play was inspired by a kidnapping scene in my role-play 'The cruise' on my website 'Momentsxx' The kidnapping scene was inspired by my friend Colenasta. Thankies Cole =D

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Fri May 29, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:36 am

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) 04

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Misty_10

mistyjosephined'entremont
Mist, Missy

*Beauty gets attention, personality captures the heart.*

Behind Those Mysterious Grey Eyes
Everyone chooses how to live their lives, usually Misty Josephine D'entremont chooses to live hers on the edge, she's very risk taking and never turns down a challenge, loving the triumph of winning, and the lesson with loosing. She's carefree, she loves camping, and just living life as it's supposed to be lived. She doesn't fret like most girls do when they break a nail, or their mascara runs, or their hairs a mess. She just easily solves the problem and moves on. being independent she fends for herself not liking others doing things for her that she is perfectly capable of doing. She's also smart I know, most people think that blonde's are stupid. Wrong! This is one girl you would not like to challenge at algebra, she's a whiz at it, going through a problem others would take about 10 minutes on, in about 3 minutes. She's usually happy, laid back, easy going, uncomplicated, andpatient. But...Let me add something here, she has a fiery temper, you offend her in any way, she can come of with some pretty nasty insults, and beat you verbally. So watch your mouth. Or if your already on her bad side.. your back. Along with being self-confident comes hard headedness, you say black, she says white, you say up, she says down, she's the type of girl who goes with her gut, and isn't afraid of doing the opposite of everyone else, she does things her own way, and doesn't care what others say, or think.

The age of nineteen and a half years old she isn't in mature as others would expect a teenager finally moving into adulthood would be, she gives of a mature air when it is called necessary, but most of the time shows her fun, care free side. At the height of [/u]5'6"[/u] and the weight of 110Lbs. She isn't too small, nor two big. She calls it, 'fun size' Which is an inside joke between her and her close friends. She isn't all skin and bone, she's got muscles, along with strong arms and legs, a flat stomach[u], and a [u]nice curved figure.

Her piercing grey almond shaped eyes, fit in nicely with her mocha tanned skin, small nose, and [u]honey blonde hair[u]. Her thick eyelashes frame her eyes nicely and bring out the deep grey, they are usually adored with eyeliner and mascara, that bring out the mysteriousness in them, and curved eyebrows lay above them. Her hair is a silky smooth to the touch. It's reaches about an inch below her shoulder blade, and is layered nicely. Easily manageable. It's naturally wavy and sometimes she tends to straighten in when she get board with the waves. All her features tend to compliment each other and pull together into a nice frame. Her body, her face, her hair. All in all. She's quite the looker.

I am a captive.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Sat May 30, 2009 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:30 am

(Should I jion as a guy or a girl....I can't decide....)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:17 am

(Doesn't matter. =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 am

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Ginger11

Name: Ginger Mera Ashata

Gender/ Sexual Orientation: Female/Straight

Height/Weight: 115 lbs/5'6"

What is she?: A temp. crew member trying to save her younger sister that is down below. So in order to save her she disguised herself as a man and became a deck hand.

Personality: People would say Ginger is....an odd one but a good person none the less. She always trying to help people in some shape or way. If she is determined to do something you'd best not to get in her way for if you do you may get ran over. So for your own good don't get in the way, her stubbornness is quite deadly.

TV
Drama
Cookies
Sweets in General
Boys
Oogling at hot guys.....hubba hubba XD
Protecting her friends and family
Laughing and having a good time
Wishing upon stars
Fighting for what's right
Giving people the truth (well most of the time....)
Photography
Clothes
Mysteries
Computer Games
Video games

Dislikes:

The color gray (silver is okay though)
Creepy people
Snobs (she personally wants to pound their face in)
Angry people (she's rather frighten by most of them)
"Fake people"

Clothes: Usually she wears hoodies, tank tops, funny tees, and jeans but since she joined the crew in order to save her sister she is now cross dressing as a man...and she absolutely hates it. She's been dressing in dirty trench coats and baggy t-shirts that have small holes on the bottom.

House:

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Hess-House_SMALL

Car:

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Brabus-Tesla-Roadster
:heart2: :heart2: :heart2:
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 am

I stared at the wall infront of me, fire showing in my grey eyes as beads of sweat collected on my brows dew to the unbareable heat. I was leaning against what appeared to be the sadest excusse for a pillow, and a blanket, that I considered more of a rag, laid beside me in a heap. I was sitting in one of the corners of an almost empty room, me being the only living thing in here. Oh..but there was an almost dead rat laying on the floor on the other side of the room, which was 20 feet away from me. I tried best as possible just not to look at it, but my stomach turned just by knowing it was there.

Suddenly a cold breeze met my burning hot face, I was in the furnace room. They had stuffed me in here hastily because they still didn't know where to accomodate me. Good, I was a bother to them. Maybe they'll regret even messing with me, they didn't know what they were in for. My father was the top agent in the USA.. Wait wait, let me re-phrase that for you. The World. He wouldn't stand a single day, without taking action, knowing his little girl was in the hands of merciless, creeps!

A short and stout man stepped into the room, he was one of the creepy crew men. I rolled my eyes. "What now shorty?!" I asked sarcastically as I stared at him harshly, I had given him that nickname because I knew none of their names. He sneered. "Watch it, love." He said as he waddled over, his chubby hands grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet. My skin crawled as his dirty hands gripped me firmly, "Let go of me you s.o.b!!" I screeched and yanked my arm away, a growl ripping up my throat. My teeth gritted. "Now, c'mon beautiful. Cooperate, otherwise you'll end up like the other two. Fish bait!" He threatened with a chuckle, grabbing me once again and shoving me towards the door. I stumbled a bit then let him push me through the door, down the hall, to another door. He opened it and literally threw me in. "You bas****!!" I yelled through the door, kicking it and banging it with my fists, which was sort of hard, because my wrists were bound together.

I sighed and gave up, I heard an evil laugh outside the door and shuddered. Gnawing at my lip preventing the tears the threatened to spill over at any second. My blood boiled and my face was still red hot from the room I was in previously. I slowly allowed my gaze to wander. I was in a slightly nicer room. No furnance. Thank Goodness! In the corner of the room there was a shabby old nigthstand with and old oil lamp. Right beside it, an old cot with the most disgusting bedding I'd ever seen in my life.

I frowned, and leaned against the wall sliding down and pulling my knees up to my chest, staring at my bound wrists, that were cut from the harsh ropes. I brought them up to my mouth and tried bitign at the ropes. No use, I'd have ot have razor sharp teeth to do that. Useless. Completly USELESS! I screamed at myself in my head. Banging it back against the dirty wall.

I was new here, on this boat. I was their latest catch, as they call me. I have refused to tell them my name, or anything about me even. So I have establushed many nicknames, as you have seen. Mostly I'm called 'Love, and Beautiful' by shorty. The one you just met, he practically calls all the girls that. But by the others, Im just 'her' and 'that girl' or 'that thing' I could careless what I was labled, I just wanted to go home. And this was far from it.

It all started when...

I was walking casually, along the beach, my feet enjoying the cool water and sand. I was crouching down as I spotted somthing glittering in the clear water. My hand was just barely touching it when I heard someone calling. "Hey!" Called a young blonde haired man as he jogged down the beach towards me, he was good looking, looked about my age. Probably trying to snag a date for the dinner tonight. My gaze slowly drifted upwards. As I looked up, my fingers snatched the small object from the sand and out of the water. I stood and watched as he approached. My arms behnid my back, clutching the object. He seemed nervous. I smirked internally.Spit it out already! I said internally as he sputtered over his words. I was growing impatient, he seemed as if he coudln't speak or somthing. I sighed and turned my head rolling my eyes unoticably. I shifted my weight and pulled my hands infront of me looking at the curious object. It seemed to be some sort of locket. At the moment I thought nothing much of it and stuffed it into my shorts pocket.

You see. I was currently staying at one of the finest hotels in the caribbean, it was on it's own island, and had a magnificant restaurant. Cruise ships, and yachts constantly docked and all the passengers unboarded to enjoy fine meals. I was here because I was accompanying my mother on her buisness trip, she was an interior desginer, and the hotel was going to be redecorating everything soon. Tonight there was to be a grand dinner, and a dance in the main hall. Obviously this young mans purpose was to get to know me, then snag a date.

Little did I know that as I was floundering in his, what seemed to be a huge puddle of words, getting them confused and restarting. It was all part of a scheme. A kidnapping scheme.. To kidnap me. He glanced behind me nervously. He had to be new to the crew because he was very bad at distracting. I saw his gaze travle behind me uneasily, and whirled around as I felt something touch my back. "Stay still girl!" Hissed an evil voice in my ear, a gun prodding my stomach. I looked around frantically, the beach was empty. Just my luck. Wonderful. I was about to scream but firm hands clasped my mouth and nose, ah, the ol' rag trick. The rag drentched in knock out gas was pressed against my face. I flailed my arms and tried to pull the hand away. It grasped me around the waist and picked me up. In a matter of seconds. I was out cold. That was the last thing I remembered before waking up on the deck on this boat.

The crew was sitting around an old crate playing poker. I stared wide eyed and fearful. I was astonished, the blonde man was sitting at the table looking proud of himself smoking a cigar. That creep! They noticed I was awake and shorty and some other mystery guy came over picking my up and carrying me towards the furnace room. I coudn't speak, nor move, I was bound and gagged. Oh joy.

They were trying to find a place to put me but heard sirens. They settled on the furnace room and dumped my in. As I was left alone I managed to undo the ropes around my ankles, and pull the gag down so it hung around my neck. No I'm here...

So..thats my story. I must say, I'm not proud of it. I can't believe I was stupid enough to just stand there as this creep was drowning in his own words, and another creep was sneaking up behind me. I was stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!! I didn't know where I was going to end up after this. At the bottom of the ocean?! Working as a made in some rich persons mansion?! Beid used as some toy?!

Stop it Misty! Control yourself, your going to be fine. This is all just a matter of money. They'll soon call your family asking for ransom. But little do they know my fathers an F.B.I agent, and he'll have them all locked up in prison by tomorrow.. I cotinued on with my little pep talk. Trying to gain composure, as tears trickled down my raw cheeks.

I knew it was probably all wishful thinking. Who knows I could be in the middle of the atlantic ocean by now. Away for any sort of radar. If I still had any ounce of luck left on my side there'd probably be a military submarine near-by waiting for the crew to be unsuspecting then make a move and free me. HAH! I wished!
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 am

(I like the way you formed your first response to the rp, it's looks nice!)

The ocean breeze flowed through Ginger's hair and the scent of fish through her nose. She was currently out on deck mopping, it seemed to be the only thing she ever did mop mop mop mop. Well it actually did bother too badly, at least they didn't ask her to join in on the kidnapping of girls, if they did she might have a problem accepting that job.

She sighed as she ringed out her disgusting mop. They had caught another "item" today, really pretty. She wasn't like most of the other girls who were stuck up and ate almost nothing, she seemed smart, level headed, and sensible. It was shame they caught her.

Ginger had finally finished the top deck and wiped her brow. Time to go inside and mop the kitchen. She hated being inside with...them, the crew. They all smoked and drank to no end, always making the place filthy, and none of them had no respect for her what-so-ever. Ginger glared at the ocean, bite her lip, and sighed she needed to go inside eventually she might as well go in now.

She gather her cleaning supplies and headed to the kitchen hoping that no one was in there. She walked down the steps to the second floor, mop over her shoulder and bucket in hand, walked pass where the women were and onto the kitchen. As she looked at the door that contained her sister sadly, damn these men for catching her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm

(Thankis Smile)

I heard fotsteps outside the door. One of the crew mostlikely. I recalled seeing a young man on deck, eh, he seemed 18 or so. But DANG, I had to admit he was one of the wierdest men I had seen in my lifetime... He looked like some cross dresser, no, not as in he dressed like a woman, but a woman dressed as a man. Lemme say he was pretty strange looking... Well, he looked like a girl. Duh, of course any girl disguised as a man was going to look strange? Trying to hide all her femininess... I don't even know if thats a word. But OK, it works.

I knitted my eyebrows together and lifted my wrists to my mouth, I tried to loosen the tight ropes around my wrists, eh, no use. I bit and chewed at the dirty rope for what seemed like ages before I loosened it even the tiniest bit.

I heard laughter and cruel remarks being tossed back in forth on the high deck, the crew was mostlikely drunk, and celebrating the fact they caught another one. Me. I scowled, tears whelling in my grey eyes, and spilling over. Running down my flushed cheeks. Why me? I banged my head back on the wall with all my force, a small sob escaping my lips. Gosh Misty, controll yourself!! I growled internally at myself. Sniffling a bit and biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

She grabbed the latch that opened the kitchen door, it was rather rusty. She gave it a turn and it creaked open, the smell of dead flowing into her senses, ew! She winkled her nose and stepped over the barrier into the grand, marvelous kitchen.....okay it wasn't very grand. Ginger slinged the mop to the floor and dropped the bucket.

She had realized at that moment that she hadn't put her hair up and under her hat. She grabbed some of her hair and stuffed it in and under hat. She let out a loud sigh, if one of the crew men were actually sober enough to actually notice Ginger feminine features they would for sure throw her into the room with the rest of the chicks....if they did they that she would at least be with her sister.

She picked up her mop and plunged it into the dirty water to re-wet it. She took it out, the brown tainted water dripping to the floor, gave a nice squeeze. How she hated moping so.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm

(gtg be back later, church Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 pm

(KK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)   The 'Fishermen' (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Fishermen' (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: