.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 am

I leaned forward as if i was going to sleep but i was just kinda lieing down in an odd position.I hufefd out and ran a hand threw my hair with a grunt. "Shadow we need to go into town cause were running slightly low on supplies" I spoke like i normally did when i thought we were alone or if i tried not to seem like the black knight.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Sofie started to call out for her horse, her voice seemed to echo. After yelling and calling for a couple of minutes she decided it was time to let her voice for a bit. Now where could that horse....duh probably where she last left her....but where was that? She sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:26 pm

I patted his neck as I walked threw the forest with shadow at my side and my free hand dug into what pockets I had.My head turned at the echoing calls and I looked around for anybody, seeing nothing and no one."Well thats werid" I muttered out and shrugged as I kept going.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 am

Sofie continued through the forest looking for any hove prints or anything of that kind. She then heard something scatter behind her. She gave a surprised gasp and immediately turned her head behind her, her dagger drawn, to see that nothing was there. She reminded herself to be extremely cautious and that she wasn't the only one in the forest. She returned the dagger to it's sheath and gave a quick swept in front of her. Still no sign of Ash.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:55 pm

(Are you going to reply to evermoor?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: