.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:13 am

Sofie had gotten up on her knees and dusted herself off. after she was done doing so, she looked at a black horse that was staring at her intently, as if waiting for her to up and reveal herself. She sighed, if she got up now and ran away then she would only be a coward.

"I guess you found horsey." Sofie poked Shadows soft black nose and quickly pulled it away. She giggled a bit and then stood up to see that the black knight staring at her, his hand on his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:17 am

I eyed the girl curiously and slowly settled my dagger down on the floor next to me as i crossed ym legs and rubebd the back of my neck with a sigh.She was the first person to see me and i guess the first to even follow me at that without me know,probably cause of the blood trial i left.I smacked my palm to my forhead and grunted from how stupid i was to even leave a blood trail.

Shadow wrinkled his nose and snorted softly as he nibbled on her hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:23 am

Sofie watched the knight's reaction, luckily for her it was good one. She wondered why he was smacking the face with his palm, perhaps it was something to ask. She was about to her greeting then she felt something tug on her hair, it was his horse nibbling on her long curly brown locks. She stared at the horse and huffed a bit. "Excuse good sir, I don't appreciate you eating my hair. I work hard on it you know." She knew that horse didn't understand her but she still had the need to say so.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:33 am

Shadow felt his jaw drop and he snorted while pinning his ears as he walked awya back to ryan.he snorted once mroe and with a huff he lied down next to him and put his head into his land with his eyes closed.

I blink when she said that to shadow and shoke my head.Shadow knew what people where saying and man did he take things they said personalty at times.I sighed heavly as he lied down closely next to me and stroked his head softly as in a way of comfert.I never once spoke which i bet was slightly akward but i never do speak and when i do its only around horses.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:04 pm

She watched as the horse went back to his master and laid down. She didn't mean to offend the horse but she just didn't like horses getting slobber in her hair and eating it. She sighed and watch as the black comforted his own horse. After watching for a about 10 seconds she spoke and broke the peaceful silence.

"I apologize for offending your horse, I didn't mean to hurt his....or her's feelings I just don't like horses or anyone for that matter nibbling on my hair." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

I shoke my head as doesent matter and pointed to his msucals that rippled underneath his coat clearly showing that it was a stallion and no mare.I smiled apoligeticly for shadow's behavior and flicked his nsoe softly with a hard stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Sofie smiled back a smile that told him that it wasn't too big of a deal for her. She noticed that the horse was male and not female, she felt like she should of known that but shrugged it off. Sofie announced to the black knight that she should get going back to her post, for if she didn't soon then she probably wouldn't even get pay for the next month.

She said good bye and then turned towards the direction of her horse. She almost made her back then some hit in the back of of her head and knocked her out. Ash was near by was utterly upset and whinnied loudly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:16 am

I nodded to her and leid down in the gras,closing my eyes as i let myself get to into the feel of the coolr breeze on my skin to notice the loud thump not far from me.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:05 am

The man that had knocked her out carried her off, onto his wooden cart, and started to ride off.The knight rode off in the direction of the King Charley's Castle, his mission was to bring back a knight from the other side and ask the knight questions.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:18 pm

My head lifted at the sound fo a cart and punding hooves making ym curiousity spark as i staretd to put my armor back on with my helmet and Shadow's tack.I mounted the stallion and rode off towards the sound,hiden among the shadow.I stopped out on an open road and stared left to right,thinking of which way to go till i saw the way the hoof prints went which i followed after.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Ash yanked herself free from the tree and started to ride off, she ended up going home.

Sofie woke up in a cold stone dungeon, her waists cuffed up and chained to the wall. She smelt the air, the scent of the dead and thesis contaminated it. She wrinkled her nose and almost puked. Looking around herself she saw a pile of over used hay in the corner, an old man in the cell across from her, his bones very noticeable.

She crawled up to the black bars and peered through them, searching up and down the hall to see if was able to talk to the old man, and she was able to. "Hey!" she whispered loudly. The old man with a long white beard rolled his eyes to her, his chest heaving up and down. "Hey, can you talk?" she tried again.

"Water..." he rasped, Sofie was barely able to make him out. She sighed to herself, no luck.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:14 am

I looked up at the large King charley's castle and sighed heavly as i follwoed the tracks and stopepd near the gate that was covered with dark kngiths making my lips go to a forwn as i went towards another entrance,an underground entrace i had found that no one new about.I dismounted from shadow and toke my sword o8ut from its spot in the saddle placing it around my waist as i walked along the paths.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:53 am

She continued to pester the old man from across from her but no luck, he kept on going on about needing water and food, nothing of substance. Sofie sighed, she would have to go to desperate measures for this situation, she yelled out "Anyone here that can actually speak?!" Her voice echoed but no reply a guard suddenly came out to investigate, maybe that wasn't such a smart move.

Sofie immediately scooted back to the back wall to disguise herself as a dying prisoner. A guard walked down the hall and asked who just spoke. She position herself to look as if she was dying, the guard walked right on by.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:13 pm

I ran my hand along the wall next to me as i toke silent footsteps threw the castle being well hiden in the shadows.I could take down everyone here since i was the best at hideing or seeming to be a ghost like most people thought i was but i never used my ability for no reason.I cunningly made my way towards the dun gen where i knew someone had just been put in since i was the cart i had heard earlier.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:15 am

The guard yelled yet again "Who said that?! I won't leave until I know who said that and when I find that someone he shall be hung." The guard knew already that the voice came from Sofie's side and that the voice was female, unfortunately for Sofie there were only two females on this side of the dungeon, herself and a frail dying woman that could barely speak. It wasn't hard for the guard to figure out who it was. He walked up to Sofie's cell and looked at her with an evil smile.

He was about 5'9", has short blond greasy hair, and has "heavy-set" body type. "I bargain to guess it was you noobie. In fact I know it was you, if you confess your crime I may let you live in exchange for something else but if you don't then I shall kill you." Sofie knew that she was caught so she looked at him right in the eye and in a low deathly voice said "Got to hell you sick creep. I much rather die than give you what you want." She glared at him, her eyes like slits.

The guard huffed and then sighed. "Pity, such a pretty one you are. Such a waste." the guard pulled out his club and his keys. He unlock the cell and swung the door open to let himself in. Sofie was ready to take this man on as best as she can, she wasn't about to die without trying.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:12 am

I was above them and my eyes blazed for i knew what he was about to do.I jumpepd down landing right onto him,my arm going around his neck to put him in a choke hold "Such a watse, you were a mer speak on someones windsheild its about time you got whiped off..." i snarled loudly in his ear.My voice coming out for once as i swung his head around and snapped the mans neck.I stared down at him for awhile then up at sophie and closed my mouth.I grabbed the guards keys and quickly undid the others cell without a word.I did speak after what i first said and staretd to climb back up where i had jumpepd down to get out unseen and undetechded.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:21 am

Sofie watch as the black knight killed the guard and then speak, when did he ever speak? Then she watched him run off and free the others. Sofie stood and dusted herself off, well if she was going to get outta here she might as well do it now or she could forever hold her peace. She ran out of the cell, yes she was only in there for a little while but it was enough to make her want to die.

She looked up and down the hallway, where did he go? Did he already went? Sofie bite her lip, she didn't have time now to try to find out where he is, now she needed to escape......
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

I climbed up the wall and almost fell on my way down so a little dust went instead of me.At the top i stood and brushed my self off beng in a hiden pathway like before.I smacked my palm to my forehead as i grunted under my breath and bite my lip for being so stupid as to talk out loud like that.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:23 am

She looked up and down the dark dungeon hallway, it was safe. She took a left towards the large wooden door that had spikes all over it, took a hold of the cold filthy circular handle, and gave it a small tug. She peered through the opening that he just made cautiously, after just getting out being caught again didn't sound like an great idea. She saw that it was empty except for a couple of candles that lit it and a lone painting of some royal knight.

She was about to make a run for it but then her conscious heard the rasping breaths of the other tortured souls. Sofie sighed, she couldn't just leave them to die, surely they would get put back in soon after she ran off. She bit her lip, damn my conscious sometimes. She carefully closed the door again and faced them all, faced the starved, the poor, the old, and the young. Though it would be a pain in the ass to rescue them all, she felt she had to.

Sofie took a few steps forward and cleared her throat. "Excuse me everybody." winkled bony faces turned to her for guidance. She didn't know how exactly she was going to get these people out of here but she would of something.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I looked down at sophie and waited for her to leave but felt my jaw drop whe she dident and turn towards the others.I let out a heavy sigh as i picked up asmall rock and threw it down at her waiting for her to look my way.I looekd at the kids then the old and starved and let out yet anoither sigh at how hard and how quick we would have to work on getting them out.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Sofie was about to speak once more then a rock came down from the rafters above her. She view upwards and saw the black knight, so he was still here. "I would of thought you left by now, Sir Knight." she said with a little sarcasm in her voice. Well at least she wasn't going to do on her own....at least she hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:09 am

I rolled my eyes at the sarcasm and motioned with my hand for them to start climbing up.I pointed at the rocks that would easily hold them and ones that wouldent as I waited to help them at the top."Little kids first" I muttered out with a grunted as I smiled down at the smaller ones.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:25 am

Sofie nodded and starting herding all the young ones towards the rocks. She gave them all clear instructions of what to do and ensured them all that they would get out of here alive. She watched as most of the children struggled to climb up, some though were just like little monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:11 am

I helpped the little kids up, climbing slightly down the help the ones that were having trouble and put them slightly more in the tunnel and towards the darker side.I motioned for them to be queit by putting a finger to my lips and smield as i looekd down for the rest of the people and helpped them.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Sofie helped the rest of the folks climb up until she was the only one left. When the rest of them were safe she decided that it was her turn. She grabbed hold of an sturdy rock and started to make her way up. While transcending to the top she started to hear noises like clanking metal coming down the stone steps. Now was the time to crank it! She rushed upwards and when the time was right stuck out her hand so the knight could help her into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: