.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 pm

"Awwh, thats so sweet." I giggled and followed him, then felt shivers run up my spine as i felt someones gaze on me, and whirled around gazing arund me hoping it was nothing. I saw the shadow of someone running around a corner Odd...no one is on this floor but us.. I turned back towars Ace and grabbed his arm, jogging ahead and towing him into the elevator. Quickly hittin the close button. "I think i saw someone.." I said tensely.

(don't worry it's not the murderur or anything you RP him or her, xD it was just a kid spying on them but they don't know that. :P so julias all worked up)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:54 pm

(Oh okay!)

Ace felt Julia grasp around his arm, he kinda liked it but being dragged into the elevator wasn't fun. Ace studied her face and saw that she was really frighted about something and then was informed that she thought she saw someone.

"Oh come on I'm sure you were just seeing things . The only other person that came up was the boy and he left...I think didn't really see him leave was too busy talking to you to notice."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm

I looked at him and bit my lip nervously. "I'm still nervous." I said softly and shifted my weight looking down, my hand still gently holding onto his arm, i hadn't noticed that i was still holding his arm though.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Ace lowered his a bit to her ear and whispered.

"I may not look like it but I'm scared to death."

The elevator came to Juliana's floor and the elevator doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:58 pm

I looked over at him, my eyes worried, i didn't bother hiding it, i quickly released my grasp on his arm and stepped out looking back at him, shifting my weight waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Ace stepped out of the elevator and gave good sweep over of the place. Nothing to seem out of the ordinary except that there was no one around and there was a slow dripping sound but Ace decided it wasn't anything to be worried about.

"So where's your place?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 pm

"Just two doors down." I said and began to wak towards it, i tried the handle and sighed thankfully it was locked, i could have sworn i had left it opened, i pulled out my room card and slid it through the slot on the side then tried the handle the door swung inwards and i stepped in, everything was normal, i looked towards the mini fridge near my bed and wondered if there was anyhting yummy to snack on, i walked more into the room then motioned to Ace to come inside. Maybe i could offer him a little snack or something, a big comfy couch stood in the corner, awaiting, and aluring anyone that was in need of a little R&R to come and flop down on it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Ace came inside, he was starting to get bad feeling in his gut but he decided to ignore it. He took a good look around, wow not a half bad place, he wished his house was this clean. He decided to go over to the comfy looking couch to sit down but he sees something unusual on the floor behind it. At first it wasn't very noticeable, Ace barely saw it, but he saw blood? He looked behind the couch and saw something that shouldn't be there, a dead body with a knife through the heart.

It took all of Ace's strength not to scream like a little girl. Ace instantly went pale as a ghost, his face wore a shocked and horrified expression.

"Julia....you might want to see this......"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:18 am

As he was walking in a smile was across my face, then when i looked at his ghost pale face i knew something was wrong, i slowly and cautiously walked over, my gaze rested on the grusome sight, i yelped slightly, then my eyes rolled back and i fell in a faint, that was enough to make me die right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 am

Ace caught her before she fell to the ground, great now what was Ace suppose to do? He didn't have his cell phone on him or any form of communication....wait maybe Julia has a phone somewhere in here. Ace laid Julia on the ground and start to frantically search for a phone or something.

It only took a few minutes to find the cruise phone, he picked up the receiver and started to dial for the front desk but he then noticed that there was no dial tone. He slammed the receiver down and look in the hopes that he would find her cell phone, which he eventually did. He tried dialing 911 but there was no signal. He sighed heavily, this wasn't going to end well.

He went over to the sink and got a REALLY cold glass of water and decided to dump it on her face, sure she wasn't going to appreciate it but Ace needed her to be awake right now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 pm

I groaned gently and, squinted my eyes as i slowly opened them, i felt the cold water on my face and growled internally. "URGH!" I yelped as it was dumped on my face, (If he already dumped it lol) i sat up and rubbed my eyes. "W..wath happened?" I asked him groogily.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:50 am

Ace pondered for a moment weather or not he should remind her or not. "Ummm...," he started slightly nervously, the smell of the dead corpse starting to fragrance, "we need to contact someone and soon." He looked at her, if he reminded her what was going on now she would most likely faint again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

"W..why?" I asked nervously my hand grasping his arm, i smelt the awful stench and looked towards where it was coming from, i gasped and began to grow pale again.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Ace quickly grabbed around her back and started to pull her out of her room. "Com'on, I can't loose you now. Do you have your room key?" The only Ace was going to get this reported was by going to the front desk or to the captain. Ace sighed, he really hopes that he doesn't run into the killer.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

"Y..yeah." I stuttered nad tried to calm myself. Leaning on him fully, because i felt like i was going down any second.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Ace sung her up into a bridal style because he knew that it was hard her to stand up right now. He ran out of the room and into the hallway. He did a quick check to make sure no one was here and he searched the walls for a map.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 pm

I felt my cheeks flush as he picked me up and gnawedon my lip nervously, what was happening? Was this a nightmare? I hardly thought so, because, it was so real, the smell, the sights, the feeling, it definatly was NOT a dream, i trembled in his grasp. "Whats going to happen????" I choked out in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:39 am

Ace took his gaze off the map for just a second to look down at Julia. He wasn't quite sure how to answer her, though it was a good question. What was going to happen? Were they going to die? "I'm not sure, but right now I'm looking for the front desk." Ace looked at her, Julia's face was filled with fear and confusion, poor thing. Ace sighed, and he heard that dripping again.

He looked up at the map again, he barely caught it in the reflection of the glass that was protecting the map but there he was....the man that appeared to be the murderer. The murder stood about 6 feet tall, his hair matted and his outfit looked like it need to be throw away and burned. The chef's knife in his hands was dripping with blood. Well there's the source of the dripping noise, one mystery down. Ace jerked his head to look at him, the murderer's smile went from ear to ear.

Ace nearly choked on the air while gasping. His eyes were wide with fear, his mouth gaping, and his chest raising up and down. This was so not happening right now was all Ace wanted to believe.

Ace bolted down the hallway, time to find an exit. The man, of course, followed them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

When my gaze rested upon the mans face, an ear piercing scream pertruded my lips. My eyes grew wide and my heart nearly stopped, my eyes glanced at the knife dripping with blood, and i gasped, then i was starteld ever more as Ace bolted down the hallway, my hands gripped his shirt so tight my knuckles were white. I clamped my eyes shut, praying to God it was just a horrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Ace squinted his eyes when Julia screamed, geez that woman has some lungs. He continued running down, occasionally looking back to see if the murderer was still following them but of course he still was, lucky for them he was slowish old man. He felt Julia's grip on get tighter, Ace needed to find somewhere to find and fast. Ace was surprised that no one came out when Julia screamed bloody murder but now was not the time to be thinking about that. He frantickly searched for somewhere to hide or a stair case or better yet an elevator.

He wasn't finding anything, but perhaps he could get the old man out of commission for a bit. He quickly spotted a small table, no bigger than a night stand, and kick it backwards hoping to hit the old man. Ace looked back and surely enough it hit him right in the nogen and he was out cold on the ground (not dead btw). Now to find a way down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:07 pm

(Not much for me to reply with Julie at the moment xD :P)

Two security gaurds patrolling the halls heard the scream and began running towards where it came from, they were surprised to see an oldish man out cold on the floor of the hall way, with, a chef's knife. "Radio to the main floor." One ordered the other, and he radioed in, soon, there was a group of ten men, lifted the man onto a stretcher type thing with wheels, they had him handcuffed of course, and the knife was taken away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Ace was already going down the stairs with Julia in his arms, huffing and puffing. Man this girl is getting heavy. He kept on moving even if his arms were getting tired. As he ran down his foot steps made kinda of cool tunk, tunk, tunk, tunk.....

Ace finally made to the floor where the main dining hall was. He kicked open the door that went from the stair well to the 2nd floor hallway (Dining room is on the second floor right?). Coming out was kinda strange in the stair well it was completely gray and dull but the hallway was all colorful and relaxing. Anyway Ace ran as much as he could and quickly found the Main Dining room area and sat both Julia and himself down. "Are you...huff huff...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm

I let out a long shuddering sigh. "I..think.." I said softly and shifted in the chair then pulledmylegs up to my chest. I stared out a window near the table, and bit my lip gently, and nervously. "What if that guy wakes up?" I asked, completely oblivious to the fact he was handcuffed nad being taken away.

The men carried the man towards the main floor. (What should i do with the guy? if you want you can play him. lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 pm

(I'll handle the man!)

Ace looked around the room and observed that the police were still investigating the crime scene, Ace was surprised that they haven't kicked them out yet. "I don't know what we are going to do. I can probably fight him.....somewhat I don't know though he is pretty big." Ace leaned back in the, he was wiped from all that running.

The guards decided for the time being that they would put the man in room and keep it safely guarded until the police from the city can come out and get him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:53 pm

I nodded and looked at the police men. "So much for enjoying.." I whispered under my breath.

(No muse..just been dumped... :cry: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: