.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 am

Ace walked off the pier in his swim shorts, white T-shirt, and his ducky towel and onto the white grainy sand. The warm breeze tickle his slightly tan skin and fluttered his clothes. He let out a nice sigh of relief, this was heaven. Here there were no creepy fishermen nor murderers....or at least he hoped so.

No none of that nonsense today, this day is what he came for. A day of relaxation. He paused for a moment and took off his black flip-flops and then continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 pm

I followed him, the sun making me squint as I stepped into the bright sun, the hot sand felt good on my bare feet. When it came to beaches, shoes or flip flops were out of the question. I looked around, trying to find a secluded part of the beach where all the curious tourists weren't swarming around. I looked at Ace hoping to catch his eye as I walked down the beach. My white dress flitting in the wind, my hair gently swaying as I walked. I clutched my white towel to my chest and my little purse dangled on my arm, with sunscreen, and some extra necessities. I looked at Ace again, stopping and looking at him hoping he'd turn and see me.

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmRnQmdmcDJfM2hHNkZDWEdVTW9hT3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:12 am

Ace looked behind him to make sure Julia was there and sure enough she was. She looked quite cute in that white dress that seemed to be currently commanded by the wind as it waved. He gave her a smile and halted to wait up for her so they can walk together to somewhere quiet.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 am

I motioned for him to follow as I turned and continued walking. I glanced back, noticing him noticing my dress. I smiled lightly, it was nice to know you were admired. I walked through the sand slowly, waiting for him to catch up. I stifled a lazy yawn and looked towards the other side of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:10 am

Ace quickly catched up and walked beside her. "Pretty sunset isn't it?" he started out, wanting to make some small talk. (Short I know but while talking to a fellow rper it's rather difficult to make a long reply)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 pm

(lolz, yes, yes, very hard!! Smile)

I smiled, I hadn't noticed the sunset, I turned my gaze towards the water, the sun cast a beautiful array of colors all over the blue sky. I smiled, the beautiful sight reflecting in my eyes as I stared. "It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed, my eyes still set on it, I bumped into a tourist taking a picture of a couple, the lady looked short and cute, the man looked big like a football player and he glared at me. "So sorry..." I said biting my lip and decided to hurry forward.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Julia was so cute while she was staring in outer space, ace chuckled lightly. Everything seemed to be going alright so far, nothing out of the ordinary. Ace then noticed that Julia just came back from somewhere.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:12 pm

(No she didn't just come back, she bumped into someone as she walked slowly.. lol)

I blushed. "Just had a little clumsy moment." I said and shrugged. "Sooo.... now what?" I asked, still holding my towel and purse. The hot sand felt god under my feet. I purposely moved to his other side so I could walk along the wet sand and that the cool water could cool my feet when it came in, in small waves. I smiled as I watched he small wave engulf my feet for a moment then faded back into sea, and watched it do it over and over again.

(Sorry if that doesn't make sense, it barely made sense to me lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 pm

(I see, though I'm too lazy to edit. Yes that makes sense, don't worry.)

"Ahhh..." Ace didn't know what to do now. "Umm...," he gave a slight laugh, "well I think we should go find a specific spot and go for a swim." He really hoped that she would accept his suggestion because he really wanted to go for a swim....and see her bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 am

"Sure! Sounds like a great idea!" I said enthusiastically. I wanted to get a look at those abs again...Haha, Just kidding.. well.. sort of.. I dropped my towel on the dry sand for a second and pulled my white dress over my head, revealing my white bathing suit. I slung my dress over my arm and picked up my towel. "How about.. Over there!" I pointed to a little cove type place and nodded towards it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 pm

He look away a little bit while she was taking off her dress. He looked again and saw that she was in a really cute white bathing suit. He then dittoed her and grabbed the bottom of his shirt to pull it off. Once pulled off he agreed with her, said that he would race her, and ran off ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I grabbed my stuff tightly in my arms and ran off after him, I was a fast one. For someone with bare feet on hot sand, and carrying a thick towel, a dress, and.. a purse. I didn't necessarily catch up or anything, but I was close behind him. "Heey, wait up!!" I laughed, I hadn't lost my breath yet. Usually I took morning runs and I was pretty in shape.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Ace turned his head and saw that she was carring lots of stuff and slowed down. It wasn't exactly a fair race. Perhaps later they would race again except when they dont' have to carry anything. They were at the spot that she had pointed at anyway.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 pm

I dropped my stuff in the sand, still running towards the water. I ran until my feet hit the water and ran straight into the water splashing it everywhere. I laughed and dove under, it felt so refreshing in this hot weather. I smiled to myself diving deeper.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 am

Ace chased after her the sand squishing beneath him. He carelessly threw his stuff to the ground and ran into the water letting the big foamy waves crash upon him. He stood there for a moment letting the whole experience in, the sounds, the feelings, and the scents. Before going forth he took a deep breath and dove in. He quickly caught up to Julia and gave her a teasing splash.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 am

I laughed then went above the water, gratefully inhaling the fresh salt air. I looked at Ace and smiled. Splashing him back. I relaxed in the water, letting the waves crash over me in smooth relaxing motions. I smiled. This was so fun. I stood up out of the water and wrung out my hair. I flopped down on the sand, not caring if it stuck to me. I laid back and closed my eyes. This was the life.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 am

He was splashed back which was what he expected. Now the war begins. He then gave her a slightly larger splash and waited to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

I shot up from the hot sand and gave Ace a look that clearly meant war. I ran back into the water, sending big splashes up everywhere. Including over him. I laughed gently, and looked at him, challenging him. I had a wild look in my eyes as I laughed and waited for him to try and splash me.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 am

Ace watched as she came back into the water with a challenging look upon her face. He smiled and continued to splash her silly. He shut his eyes to prevent water seeping through them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 am

I kept splashing and splashing, the force of a wave knocked me off my feet and sent me forward and into Ace. I was still laughing internally as I sunk underwater temporarily.

(Sorry this is PP lol)

I then realized where I was. I was laying on top of Ace on the wet sand, I bit my lip, a little shocked and unable to move. "Uh.. sorry." I said and blushed madly.

Last edited by Donna on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

(laying onto [insert noun here] of Ace.)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 pm

It all happened too fast, one moment they were splashing each other the next laying on the beach sand Julia laying over him. He opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he was seeing this was weird but he didn't mind. "Oh no, no it's fine." He said while a rose's essence was formulating in his cheeks. He then looked at her, gazing into her eyes, her hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I bit my lip and was going to move, but somehow I couldn't. I stared at him for a few seconds, biting the inside of my cheek, an absurd urge to kiss him rose within me. I leaned forward a little at a time till my lips met his, I felt my cheeks flare red all over again. I gently kissed him a pulled back, my eyes slightly wide. ""I..er..umm."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Ace was pleasantly surprised, he got a kiss and mighty good one too. He smiled and then leaned in swiftly to return the favor. He just gave a nice light kiss though he lingered not wanting to pull back. Though eventually he did, unwillingly, and gazed into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

I eventually rolled off after kissing him and laid beside him, silently, the waves were subsiding and only coming up a short distance, it caressed my legs then went back out to sea, repeating the process over and over. I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to say something. Nothing came out, so I decided to just shut up and not ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: