.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Big City EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Big City EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Big City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: The Big City   The Big City EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:21 am

The Big City New-york-city

Woohoo! Your finally let out of college and ready to face your life head on! You moved to New York and can't wait to settle in and live your life like you've never lived it before. Will it be all you wanted it to be? Or not? This is where are lives take drastic turns for the good, and for the bad. Well, enjoy your life, and good luck.

Rules:
-I believe you know them by now haha

The Big City 27xp1r10
This Image is note mine, it is property of Fading Glory

Code:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Skin Tone:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Extra Items:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Photo Credit:[/b]

Last edited by Donna on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 am

Full Name:Ricky Kara Daniels
Height:5'4"
Eye Color:
Ricky has very stunning but beautiful eyes, when you look into them you never want to look away, because they are just so different and amazing, she finds it flattering when people stare into her eys because they are just so cool.
Right eye-The Big City 210Ignore the heart pupil :P
Left eye-The Big City 110
Hair Color/Style/Length:She has long dark chocolate brunette hair, down to her shoulder blades, it is wavy and curly at times and straight at other times, with bangs that she pushes back behind her ears.
Skin Tone:Tanned
Nationality:American
Personality:Ricky is a bubbly, bright, exciting, random, smart, crazy, wild, unpredictable girl, with an outgoing personality all the time, she is fun to hang out with, and loves the fresh air and outdoors. She is very trustworthy and talkative, loving to play sports. She is fun, trustworthy, funny, outgoing, bubbly, talkative, random, crazy, wild, unpredictable, and just plain herself, which alot of people enjoy, she is never going to pretend to be someone else, and neve has to fake a personality to be liked around people, she's a good socializer and has no problem with walking up to a random person and introducing herself to them, she makes friends easily, and loves being who she is. She also has a fiery temper but lets not go into that, you'll soon find out if you get on her bad side.

♥ Guys, they have played a big role in her life, as great friends, she has never had a boyfriend before, and doens't really think about it..but maybe someday.
♥ Singing
♥ Sports
♥ Photography
♥ Fun
♥ Animals
♥ Bright colors
♥ Flowers, especially lilies of the valley, forget-me-nots and roses
♥ Candy
♥ Using the computer
♥ Reading
♥ Romance
♥ Travel
♥ Parties
♥ Family and Friends
♥ Being Outside
♥ Rain, just not storms
♥ Doodling
♥ Competitions of any sort
♥ Jokes/Things that make you laugh
♥ Tropical places
♥ Mysteries/Adventure
♥ Being different from everyone, being unique
♥ Movies
♥ Day dreaming
♥ Compliments
♥ Long walks on the beach
♥ Amusment Parks
♥ Looking Good
♥ Music
♥ Volleyball
♥ Shopping
♥ Blueberries, and strawberries
♥ The ocean/beach
♥ Summer
♥ Nature
♥ Eating Out
♥ Midnight walks/ rides
♥ Secrets
♥ Camping
♥ Candles
♥ Games
♥ Humor
♥ Nail Polish
♥ Jewelry
♥ Styling Hair
♥ Socializing
♥ Sunlight
♥ Dreams
♥ Making memories
♥ Makeup
♥ Cookie dough
♥ French fries
♥ The theartres
♥ Stars
♥ Ice Cream
♥ Honesty
♥ Goofing off
♥ Coffee
♥ Watching the Sunset
♥ Gentlemen
♥ Sun bathing
♥ Romantic Walks
♥ Dancing in the rain
♥ Pointless Laughter
♥ Trying new things
♥ Sudoku (She loves all types of puzzles, they challenge her and she loves challenge.)
♥ Surfing
♥ Snowboarding
♥ Looking up random quotes
♥ Pizza
♥ Licorice
♥ Sunsets
♥ Sunrises
♥ Her best friends

Dislikes:
ღ Awkward silences
ღ Being alone
ღ Clowns
ღ Cold
ღ Being controlled
ღ Snakes
ღ Being left out/ignored
ღ Nosy people
ღ Depressing things
ღ Snotty/rude/bratty/snotty people, altough she much enjoys putting them in there places.
ღ Piercings (Exception to earrings)
ღ Tattoos
ღ Needles
ღ Storms
ღ TOFU!! *Gags*
ღ Disgusting foods ^Such as above
ღ Pointlessness
ღ Rap/Punk music
ღ Spiders *Shudders*
ღ Jerks
ღ Lables
ღ Abuse
ღ Serious people
ღ Nightmares
ღ Hospitals
ღ Splinters
ღ Drama
ღ Pricks
ღ Needles
ღ Lightning
ღ Bees
ღ Backstabers
ღ Fakers
ღ Hypocrites
ღ Being let down
ღ Letting herself down
ღ Drugs
ღ Failing
ღ Reptiles
ღ Being Yelled At
ღ Being "protected”
--Her whole childhood, her mother would go to unnecessary lengths to protect her. He’d constantly watch her while she played, and run over to stop her if she was going to do something that might cause even the tiniest of scrapes. She hates it- life is dangerous, as far as she can tell, and she sees no point in being watched like a hawk to prevent minor injury
ღ Stupid rules
ღ Pain
ღ Liars
ღ Bossy People
ღ Being judged
ღ Getting Lost
ღ Cheating

Interests:
Ricky has many interest, sport being he rmain priority, she was the star player in her 4th grade soccer team, and one almost every game. She loves attention and being herself, photography is also an awesome hobby to her, capturing never before seen things on one little chip. She loves to learn new things and have fun, she loves the beach also.
Physique:
Ricky is a beautiful girl with a curvy head turning figure, she has long brown hair that reaches her shoulder blades. Her eyes are stunning, her right eye is a very pale light powder blue, and her left eyes is a bright turqousie aqua green, some people find it strange and stear clear of her, others think it's different and cool. She is attractive, fit and healthy from all the sports and gymnastics she took as a girl. She doens't flaunt her looks, and doens't where skimpy clothes and take advantage of her body, she normally just wears tight jeans and a tank top, it's her usual casual style.
Extra Items:
THIS LOCKET HAS A DIARY THAT IT OPENS BUT I CAN'T FIND A GOOD PICTURE FROM PRINCESS DIARIES!! Sad
♫Locket/Key to a diary
♫Computer Case
Things In Computer Case
♫ULTRA THIN Mac Laptop
♫4GB USB Memory Stick
♫5GB USB Memory Stick
----------
♫Hollister Tote
Things In The Tote
♫Heart Key Chain
♫8 GB Scented Rasberry USB Memory Stick
♫Zune
♫160 GB Ipod
♫Earbuds
♫Lingo Cellular
♫Regular Camera

♫Bags
Things In Bag(In any one of those Bags i'll specify
♫Colored Paper
♫Sticky Notes<--One of thoses is in her tote.
♫Sticky note, bookmark, and eraser case including items inside
Set of calculator mini ruler, pens, mic, and so on
♫Sketch Pad
♫MiShare I-pod Transfer
♫IRecord
♫ezVision
♫Pens
♫Planners
♫Journals
♫Notebooks
♫Scented & Glittered Gel Pens
-------------------
♫Photography Cam Case
Things In Case
♫Photography Camera
--------------------
♫Make-up Bags
Things In Make-up Bags, each in diff bag, make-up in biggest
♫Jewelary
♫Make-up, shampoo, perfume, ect
Picture:
The Big City Ricky_11
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:24 am

Ricky smiled as she looked out the window fo her apartment, her hands pressed against the cold glass, she pulled them back, laughing as she saw her handprints. She sighed and leand on the side of her window seat, finaly on her own, able to do whatever she wanted. No mother to protect her 'little girl' from the world like she always had, she smiled and jumpd off the window seat and stood looking around her room. She walked towards her bathroom and looked at herself int he mirror, her looks when she woke up sure were stunning, if you wanted a halloween hair do, her hair looked like a federal ermergensy. She bit her lip and stripped out of her pajama shorts and tank top then jumped in the shower, coming out 20 minutes later and wrapping a towel around herself.

She walked to her closet and pulled out an outfit and smiled, slipping into it and drying her hair off styling it then doing her make up. She walked out of the bathroom later on all ready for her day, looking for a job, how wonderful. -Sarcastic- She hated working, but she needed to make some money to live. She sighed and walked out of her room into the living room flopping down ont he couch and blowing her hair out of her face.

(Wearing outfit in her picture. With Hollister sweatshirt)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

Full Name:Nicholas Scott Shepherd
Nickname(S): Nick
Height:5'9'
Nationality:American X Italian
Personality:Sweet, Smart, Caring, Sarcastic, Playful, Ornery
-basketball
-Girls
-Writing Poetry
-Relaxing
Dislikes:
-being stood-up
-Tense moments
-Rude people
-Disrespectful people
-Football
-Animals (He is scared of them, though he likes drawing them)
Interests:Basketball, Guitar, Drums, Rough art [example:http://eggabirdis.com/MitrateArt/NEWER/Sketch/Horse5.jpg ]
History:depends on the rp X:
Description:depends on the rp
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color/Style/Length:see pic
Skin Tone:See pic
Physique: Strong, Tall, Fit
Extra Items:
-iPod
-Laptop
-Sketch pad/ expensive art pencils
Outfits:..I'll explain them as I RP X3
Picture:The Big City 2233806810_9632fedccb
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:35 am

Nick sighed softly to himself as he rolled over on the couch. He opened his eyes and groggily sat up, looking around his apartment. It was so empty and chilly in here... He stretched his arms out and yawned as he stood up, itching his head. He walked over to the Balcony and opened up the door, getting goosebumps on his arms from the cold breeze. He smiled to himself and walked out, still in his Blue Plaid PJ Pants and a white T-shirt.. He put his arms on the rail and looked around. Hardly Caring what anyone thought..
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am

Ricky grew bored and stood up, rubbing her eyes smearing what was left of her mascara from yesterday, she walked to her balcony and slid opent he glass door, stepping out into the chilly atmosphere, shivering at the stinging sensation as the cold air swept over her. She rubbed her arms, the cotten of ehr sweatshirt making her warmer, but allowing some air to enter and nip at her arms, making goosebumps appear. She leaned on the rail after slidding the glass door shut and yawned.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:53 am

Nick rubbed both his arms at once and laughed at himself for being outside in PJs. He looked down at all the people running around, and the Rush hour could be seen a little bit far away. He yawned again and ran a hand through his hair, not minding, and even enjoying, The chilliness of outside.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am

Rickys gaze swept over the people below, then skimmed over the bay and rested on the statue of liberty, that stood with poise and dignity off land. She smiled, it was awesome to have such a great veiw, she put all her wait on the rain and leaned her chin into her palm, sighing, her air rushing out of her slightly oepned mouth and mingling in a white flurry with the cold air.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:02 am

Nick sighed softly to himself and turned around on his heel, scraping it on a little on the cement... he didn't care. He ran inside and closed the glass door behind him, shutting the blinds- He ran into the bathroom and pulled his shirt off. Standing in front of the mirror and making faces at himself, he scanned his face for nor reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 am

Ricky slid down into a chair by the rail and ran a hand through her hair yawning slightly and shifting.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 am

Nick looked at his teeth, then sighed softly and got undressed, jumping into the shower. he came out about 7 minutes later and pulled the towel around his waist. He walked to the sink and wiped the steam off the mirror, grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth real quick. He finished and went out into the living room, grabbing a Red T-shirt with a Dragon on it, A light-grey hoodie, and a Pair of Jeans. he ran back to the bathroom and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 am

Ricky leane dhe rhead back and closed her eyes, replaying her week in her head, skipping over the non important details and fastforwarding tot he important ones. Suddenly her eyes flew open, she had an appointment with a designing agency, "CRUD!" She said loudly and jumped up, running to the slidding door and flingign it open then shutting it, she ran to her room grabbed her bag and flew out the door after quickly brushing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 am

Nick sighed and walked out, looking around. As far as he could remember he didn't have anything to do today... HE walked over to the Door and slipped on some Black and White sneakers, standing back up. He opened up the door and yawned, shutting it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:24 am

Ricky ran down the hallway and picked her way downt he steps, with caution and in a rush. She got to the main lobby and ran out the door and onto the sidewalk, breathing in a few seconds and resting then flagging down a taxi. She gave the driver the address and leane dback in her seat breathign hard.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:27 am

Nick sighed and walked out of the complex, instantly being greeted by getting bumped into and shoved by by a group of people. "Sheesh..." He murmured to himself and looked around. He walked over to the far side of the building and wandered down the sidewalk, his hands in his hoodie pockets.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Ricky was dropped off at the designing complex and she ran up the steps after giving the driver some money and a small tip for his trouble. She flung opne the doors and slid in, grabbing her binder out of her backpack and sighing.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Nick yawned once more. He licked his lips and looked all around. "Wonder where a decent place to eat is around here..." he wondered out loud as he scanned the area around him. He scrunched his nose at some rude people walking by and sighed, pushing through them and getting ready to cross the street.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 am

She walke dup to the front desk and rang a bell that sat on the wooden surface, a lady with glasses appeared out of a door to the left. "Hello Ricky." She greeted warmly. "Your 3 minutes late." "I know, i'm so sorry, i forgot about the appointment." Ricky admitted biting her lip. "Well, go on into the office. Miss Cora's waiting."
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 am

Nick crossed the Road and sighed, looking around for a place that might be hiring. He had completely forgotten about getting food..
"Hey are you hiring?" He asked a Man, who was setting a sign up a sign outside his coffee shop. He shook his head no and walked inside.
"okaay.." Nick sighed and continued to scan the city. It was hard to focus on anything with all the people walking, Cats meowing, Cars beeping and everything getting banged around.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm

Ricky nodded and walked into the office siting down, almost immediatly her folder was picked up and all the drawings nad pictures were passed around the office room.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:23 am

[time skip? ;D]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 pm

(Sure, how about 2 hours later, she's out of the office and was accepted Very Happy :P)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 pm

[eeyay :XD: kaayyzzz]

Nick yawned and looked around. He had been sitting on this same bench for at least 45 minutes, because he went there to Eat. He looked aroundthe city streets and sighed, standing up. He raised an eyebrow as he saw a Cute girl walking by, but she just scowled ad kept walking. Clearly she was busy... Nick shrugged it off and zipped his hoodie up the rest of the way to prevent cold air from getting into his shirt. e shiverd lighly and loked for the next thing to do. So far, New York wasn't exactly what it had been cracked up to be.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Ricky squealed with joy as she ran down the sidewalk, twirling here and there, there was a new bounce in her step as she walked, she had been accepted into the designing university. She twirled one last time, and didn't notice the boy that was standing nearby. (Nick) She felt herself collide straight into someone on her second spin. "Oof!" Came her soprano voice as she smacked into him, she blushed as she slowly looked up. "I'm so sorry." She apologised and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Nick just stumbled forward as he was buped into. "eek.." He murmured as he turned to identify the person.
"Its fine" He laughed gently and smiled as he lookd from her feet up to her head. His pupils instantly got larger as he saw Her, and Thought about how pretty she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big City   The Big City Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next