.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Grand design EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Grand design EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Grand design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Grand design Empty
PostSubject: The Grand design   The Grand design EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:00 pm

That kind off starts of my story for some excitment if it helps XD

The Grand design

Have you ever heard we are all apart of the grand design? But what design exactly? will we find out for her journey begins towards the truth

Chapter 1

Keandra stalked though the shadows of the forest her black fur gently blowing in the wind her eyes searching for something left in this harsh world which we roam Her Five years spent in this world has spent there harsh ways on her making her be the holder of the Demon that rules over everything.. The forest stayed quiet as she stalked past trees reaching there long branches out towards the sky making bushes searched high above but didn’t get far. Clouds lightly covered the sky leaving patches of sun to brighten the grounds. Keandra turned her attention towards the sky and sniffed the air her ears perked and she turned to the left towards a odd scent yet remeberable. She stayed quiet searching everywhere then her dark blue eyes rested on a wolfish figure in the distance she studied to figure closely, It was a white female about the age of 4 and keandra smiled slight remembering exactly who she was she walked up and licked her head the wolf was jade Keandra’s only sister. Jade smiled “hello Keandra how have you been?” she asked lightly nudging her. Keandra sat down and shook herself “fine I guess yet confused my search has begun and I need help …will you help me?” she asked looking at jade. Jade perked her ears and thought for a moment then said “sure”. Keandra got up “follow me for I for see the path ahead of us which will not be easy” she said and started walking towards a dark part of the woods were demons roam the earth. Jade looked behind her then followed closely after Keandra. Keandra left her paw marks in the world stepping over roots in the ground reaching for water. Jade looked around and stayed close keeping wondering eyes away with her glares ice filled ones. Keandra stopped and looked left then right afterwards she turned left and stopped quickly “there’s trouble ahead of us” she said with a deep quiet growl. Jade frowned “great” she mumbled lowering her head with a growled building up in her throat.

Chapter 2

Keandra glared and sniffed the air blowing towards the south “there up wind and there deadly the penatrates” she said with a harsh tone at the end.
Jade sighed “great just what we need” she said and stalked towards the scent. Keandra followed quickly walking ahead she jumped into the shadows and stayed hidden watching the penetrates from a distance. The Penatraters are black panther type creatures but much bigger in size. There teeth dagger like a sabers there fur short and black. Keandra perked her ears at a peculiar sound in the wind she looked towards the east then the west her head titled slightly she listened. She could hear it but faint the song who you really are. Jade looked at keandra oddly and titled her head “ what’s wrong?” she asked. Keandra shoke her head “huh?…nothing ”she said and looked at the Penatraters and slowly started to stalk towards them. Jade sighed and stayed where she was watching Keandra. Keandra stayed low to the ground she waited as she got closer then leaped out and landed on ones back she bite down hard drawing blood. The penatrater roared out and jumped around smashing into things it snarled and swung its foreleg around and swatted Keandra hard .Keandra tore of the the piece she was holding onto and slide along the ground. She stood up and dropped it with a heavy growl. The pentrater snarled and backed away while the other stood tall looking her straight in the eye his eyes turning a bright yellow. Keandra stopped moving she flattened her ears and her eyes went wide as they told her what to do. Jade watched he mouth dropped she didn’t have any idea what was happening. Keandra shoke her head and turned around she jumped towards Jade grabbing her by the scruff and dragged her over a cliff were she jumped down and landed on a rock she slide down the hill to the bottom and looked up. The Pentraters watched from above then disappeared into the wind. Jade watched she got out of Keandra’s jaws and looked at her “what was that? why did you run?” she asked confused. Keandra watched them disappear then looked at jade “I don’t now its eyes were telling me were to go I had to follow” she said looking towards the north once again” lets go there coming” she said and picked up her pace to a fast walk. Jade followed not wanting to be left behind or know what’s coming after them. Keandra quickened her pace to a fast trot as she headed west her paws barely making a sound as she trotted along. Jade followed keeping smoothly at Keandra’s side. Keandra looked towards the east then looked towards the west she closed her eyes and lifted his head listening to the wind blowing past them, faintly she could hear a song. Jade eyed Keandra and titled her head then listened as well barley hearing the soft song. Keandra headed East quickly her eyes piercing everything in her path. Jade followed quickly wondering what Keandra was up to.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Grand design Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand design   The Grand design EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Chapter 3
Keandra sniffed the air and looked down at a bush with a light growl. The Bushed moved for a second then slowly a Pure white female like Jade wondered out Growling back at Keandra but stopped “Keandra?” She asked. Keandra grinned “SilverFang!” She shouted and tackled her playfully, Silverfang was her best friend a few years back when she was the only one that talked to her but then Keandra left Silverfang Smiled and licked the Top of Keandra’s head “how you been? And who is that?” She asked glancing at Jade. Jade frowned slightly and sat down “ im Jade Keandra’s sister” she said. Keandra smiled and licked Silverfang back getting of her “good and how about you?” she asked. Silver’s mouth dropped “She’s your sister?!” She asked. Keandra nodded and smiled. Silver smiled slightly “ ive Been Good” she said and sat up her tail curled up around her paws. Keandra smiled “Good and how did you end up here?” she asked slightly confused. Jade listened intently and smiled every now and then. “Well the place I was living at was burned down by a forest fire and I found myself here where you happened to find me” she said with a slight frown. Keandra sighed heavily and looked down for a second then back up at the sky. The Sun was setting backing the forest darker and darker around them, “we better find some place to stay” Jade said looking around. Keandra nodded and Sniffed the ground she got up and looked towards a hollow tree she start digging quickly making a large den for them. Jade looked around once more then walked in taking the right side in the back and silver on the left, Keandra was near the entrance in case anything came by. “what are you doing here exactly?” Silver asked with a smile as she crossed her front paws. Keandra kept looking outside the den ears perked. Jade sighed “Well Keandra wants to now what the grand design is and is trying to find it by following the little details most of us ignore.” she said. Silver tilted her head her Pure white ears perked up “oh” she said. Keandra stood up and walked out of the den “stay here” she said as she left into the darkness of the night. Jade watched her leave and tilted her head “do you think you know where she’s going?’ she questioned ears twitching slightly. Silverfang shrugged “no not really” she mumbled lieing down. Keandra stalked though the shadows and sat down on one of the small hills .she closed her eyes searching for any clues to link her to follow her path.(The song memories plays)She closed her eyes harder her head starting to pound as she start remembering her past life seeing little clues barley seen before, she barred her teeth slightly and growled deeply from her head starting to pound harder, Her claws digging into the earths soil. Jade perked her ears “do you her anything?” she asked quietly looking outside the den. “no why did you?” Silverfang asked looking at jade ears perked up. “well I thought I did” she mumbled narrowing her eyes as she slowly lied back down. Keandra panted closing her eyes tighter then opened them and toke in a larger breath of air falling to the ground, teeth clenching “I remember everything and I will get to the end of my journey alive” She growled deeply standing up slowly (song stops), he inner demon thirst for Blood from anything and anyone, finally taking over Keandra. The Demon snarled using Keandra’s body and bolted for a herd of Elk straight for the bull. Keandra snarled leaping onto the Bull elk biting down on its throat she ripped it apart and jumped off blood dripping from her muzzle and pelt. The bulk elk fell to the ground with a large Thud and didn’t move. Keandra looked at the blood and sighed turning towards the elk she dragged it back towards the Den site eyes narrowed. Jade stood up and walked out when Keandra came and looked at the elk “that’s what she left for” she muttered mainly to herself. Silverfang smiled brightly “yes some food” she said jumping up and down. Keandra smiled slightly and toke her share walking away and lied down under one of the trees starting swallowing it down. She stopped eating her ears twitching slightly at a sound. Jade was done and looked at Kendra “what is it?“ she asked her head tilted slightly. SilverFang eyed Keandra’s meat “are you Gonna eat that?“ She asked out loud her eyes wide with hunger.

Chapter 4

Keandra Stood pushing the meat towards Silver fang , She narrowed her eyes and growled deeply “Someone is Watching us” she growled ears flattening. Jade looked around “I Don’t see anyone” she mumbled. Two Dark figures shaping of a wolf stalked along the shadows towards Keandra and jade. Keandra glared and waited. SilverFang wasn’t paying attention she was to busy chewing on the bones. Jade lifted her tail as a warning and flattened her ears teeth barred. Keandra had a black Aura around her from the Demon’s power her eyed filed with danger. The Two figures snarled the fangs glowing in the darkness there eyes Glowing. Keandra snapped her jaws at them “what do you want?” She snarled between growls. One named Midnight snapped back “its None of your Business” She snarled claws unleashing. Keandra growled her Demon coming out making her change into her demon form. She had to long horns on the top of her head with a large tail the size of a bear when needed or bigger. Her fangs larger just like her claws more sharper then ever. Midnight snarled and turned into her demon form a Big black wolf the same size as Keandra with big black Wings and long sharp fangs and claws. Keandra narrowed her eyes “she has a demon also” she mumbled to herself. Midnight smirked silently to herself and waited. Keandra narrowed her eyes “what do you want?” she asked in a cold tone. Midnight’s sister
Ragnair Snarled turning into her form also. She was the same size but looked like a two headed dragon, Spikes formed on the top of her neck, back and tail where Blue fire was on her tail and Red on her back and neck. One of her heads had two horns on each side and had a Horn on top of her nose, The tips of the horns where purple and the rest was blue. Keandra growled fangs barred I wont give up not after I got this far She thought and lunged for Midnight clamping down on her neck her claws digging into her sides holding on. Ragnair went to attack Keandra When Jade appeared in front of her she was small but she could do a lot of damage she was a spirit wolf hard to hurt. Midnight roared out and bite down hard on Keandra’s shoulder Vines came and grabbed Keandra’s Legs While other vines came grabbing Midnight as well. Keandra snarled narrowing her eyes making the vines squeeze tighter each one hooked around Midnight’s legs, Stomach, and neck. Midnight growled deeply and lifted her head up getting more air she looked at Keandra teeth barred and blew the large wind at her, sending her smashing into a tree as she fell to the ground for air. Keandra gasped for air after she hit the tree and lied there on her stomach deep growl appearing as she looked at Midnight. Jade on the other hand was invisible hiding within the trees waiting for Ragnair to get close. Ragnair looked around for jade and yelled out “Come on out you wimp !” she yelled and looked around franticly. Silver fang waiting in the shadows her pure white wings close to her sides getting ready to attack ragnair now that she new there were intruders. Keandra stood after she got her breath and glared teeth barred her muscles flexing as she waited. Midnight looked at Keandra and stood as well she was shaking slightly to her surprise so was Keandra. Jade jumped out of the vines and smashed down heavily onto Ragnair’s Throat biting down hard, Silver fang Flew out of the bushes grabbing Ragnair around the back of her neck. Ragnair on the other hand roared out in rage as she stood on her hind legs and fell backwards almost landing fully on Silver and Jade. Jade felt her leg get smashed on and she yelled out in pain, Silver fang on the other hand barley made it out of harms way as she was on the side of the ground untouched. Ragnair gasped for air fresh wounds on her Throat and the back of it as she stood blood dripped of the wounds leaving Red puddles below. Keandra snorted loudly and slowly turned back to normal blood dripped of her Black coat staining it crimson red. Midnight was back to normal as well Deep gashes Along her neck, Stomach, and legs. Keandra growled deeply and turned walking away “Come on Jade and Silver lets go!” She shouted and kept walking not even glancing back. Jade yelped “I Cant my leg is broke” She yelled back and perked her ears hearing Silver fang come up. Silver fang smiled and lifted jade onto her back running after Keandra. Ragnair stood up and glared “Get Back here and Fight!!” She growled loudly and lunged for them. Midnight stood in her way “Let them go..….For now” She said the last part quietly as she stared at Keandra Something was familiar about that wolf and she was going to find out. Keandra sighed quietly as she made a new den for them “I’ll be back in a second with some herbs” She said about to leave but was stopped by Silver Fang.

Chapter 5
“We wont need them I have healing powers” Silver said cheerfully and smiled her tail wagging hard as she looked at jade’s leg making a Yellow Aura around it the wound slowly starting to heal. Jade smiled “Thanks Silver” She Said. Keandra smiled and lied down on her side with a small sigh the wounds slowly stopped bleeding on her As they healed because of the Demon Within her. Midnight lied down on a rock the wounds on her completely healed, She stared at the Direction Keandra and the others were in as she search her thoughts for answers to her questions. Ragnair sighed and rolled onto her back boredly. Jade Stood and wagged her tail as her leg was better and licked the Top of Silver’s Head laughing softly. Keandra smiled at them and watched her thoughts wondering. Silver wagged her tail getting into a playful stance “Lets play Jade” She said nipping her playfully. Jade wagged her tail and tackled Silver playfully nipping her side. Silver laughed loudly and nibbled her ears playfully. Keandra stood up quietly and unnoticed as she walked out of the cave into an open meadow, She sat down on a rock and looked at the Night time Stars her eyes pleading and sorrowful. Ragnair sighed and rolled back onto her stomach standing “Im Going hunting” She said and left into the shadows. Midnight nodded staring at the stars waiting for answers that would never come. Keandra sighed heavily and looked down her ears dropping as she wondered threw her memories the sad and painful times of when she was a lone pup. Jade hadent noticed for awhile till she rolled right to where Keandra use to be and she looked up “Where did Keandra go?” she asked. Silver looked towards her and shrugged “I didn’t see her leave” She said puzzled. Keandra perked her ears back up and stared at the stars for a few more seconds then the path ahead of her as she stood up “I Will survive” She said and ran back towards the den. Jade sat up and looked around “huh” She said puzzled then shocked When Keandra accidentally ran smack into her. Silver Fang Burst out laughing and fell over from seeing what had happened. Keandra landed on her back and grunted then started laughing to and smiled. Midnight swished her tail then stood hearing Ragnair and walked over eating the Elk with her. Ragnair smiled slightly and ate as well. Afterwards Both Midnight and Ragnair built a den to sleep in. Jade sat up and sighed playfully rolling her eyes as she lied on her stomach. Silver Fang curled up into a ball putting her tail over he nose to keep it warm as she slowly fell asleep. Keandra looked at them fall asleep then at the sky and lied down on her stomach head sticking out of the den head on her crossed front paws, Her eyes slowly closed as she fell into a light sleep. Over Night the weather turned for the worse thunder clouds boomed over them rain heavily Falling to the ground Lightning Striking the ground near by. Wind blew fiercely across the land making it hard for anything to walk outside. Other Animals stayed in there homes waiting for the storm to pass threw. Jade looked outside and grunted “Stupid storm” She said with a thump as she sat down. Silver fang grinned “I Love rain-” She said as she ran out but was cut short as lightning hit near her making her yelp and run back in the cave “Never mind” She said whimpering in the back. Keandra laughed softly “its alright Silver just don’t go outside.” Midnight stared up at the sky and shrugged living back down waiting for it to pass. Ragnair glared ‘I Hate having to wait” She growled. Midnight laughed quietly “So do I” she said and grunted. Ragnair sighed and lied down with a thump “I Wonder what there doing” she said boredly her eyes half closed. Midnight lied down also setting her head on her front crossed paws, Her ears perked up as she search threw her thoughts. Keandra sighed quietly and rolled onto her side closing her eyes pretending to sleep. Jade stared at Keandra for awhile then outside at the sky as she lied down also. Silver fang growled “Stupid Lightning” She groaned quietly and lied down in the back of the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm

The Grand design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: Amusement & Helpful things :: Your Creations-
Jump to: