.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The last of our kind EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The last of our kind EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The last of our kind

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The last of our kind Empty
PostSubject: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 pm

We are the last wolves with powers.others cast us out for we are diffrent from them.but thats another story for i tell hers.A wolf names Keandra.when she was a pup her dad was The Highest Demon wolf and her Mom was a spirit Wolf.Her dad dident like her for what was in her but her mom did but was scared to show it afraid her mate might punish her.so Keandra was abandoned left alone.she lived though this world cuase she had the highest God in her somehow he saved her,She is older now and doesent trust anyone.Will you survive?

Rules!
NO power playing
DONT be Rude
DONT say your wolf is better
CANT have the same powers
DONT steal others pictures
DONT be deatild on mating or birthing
HAVE FUN

The Form
Name~
Color~
Eye Color~
Age~
Gender~
History~
Personality~
Power~
Extra~
Pic~

MINE!!

Name:Keandra
Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
History(optional):Midnight or AKA Death si her sister and Adean is her brother
Song:
Personality:mysterious,strong,brave,sweet,caring
Power(s):Has the HIGHEST Demon and God in her which means the Very First god and Demon to be born which have the highest Power on Earth and away from it to the heavens and underworld,fire balls,or Bl;ack fire balls with demon power,Demon magic and Godly,she also controsl all the Elements not just the four but all of them Weather,earth,fire,water,nature,ice,fire Etc
Pic:
Normal form
The last of our kind Wolf_of_Shadows_Leap_by_TheTyro
Demon and God form
The last of our kind Winged_Akela_Taka
The last of our kind Akelas_world
Demon form
The last of our kind Demon_wolf
God form
The last of our kind Wolf_Discraceful
Spirit form
The last of our kind Stepoutofthefirewolf
Her necklace
The last of our kind GothicStyleCrossnecklace

The God
The last of our kind Yellowwolf

The Demon
The last of our kind Shadowbeast

Last edited by Wolves on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:29 pm

Name~ Midnight
Color~ Black
Eye Color~ gold
Age~ 4
Gender~ Female
History~ When was born, parents were killed by hunter's
Personality~ nice, gets worked up in a fight, caring, smart
Power~ Can turn into a Spirit Wolf when gets really angry
Extra~ Loses control when transforms
Pic~ The last of our kind BlackWolf3

Spirit Form

The last of our kind Spirit_wolf1
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 am

Keandra stalked threw the shadow's and snorted softly but queitly.he pawws barley touch the grass below her feet,making no sound in the darkness.Her eyes glow slightly as she search the trees for any movement .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:03 am

Midnight searched silently for the scent of elk as she stalked through the trees. Her belly fur brushed against the cold ground as she kept low and out of sight. She came to a clearing in the middle of the woods with a stream running through it. A few plump elk were grazing while their yound were playing around. She grinned as she saw one of the younger elks get separated from the herd, following a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 am

Keandra perked her ears hearing the hooves of distance elk and walked towards then swiftly not making a sound.She stopepd seeing Midnight and watched her from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:22 am

At the right moment Midnight flew out of the bushes like a blur. The baby elk didn't see her coming. She tackled it, knocking it over. The herd scattered and ran in every direction. It bucked and kicked but, Midnight fastened her teeth on it's throat and it died.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 am

(How many wolves can we have?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:12 am

The Form
Name~Midnight horizon
Color~Half black,half purple
Eye Color~Blue
Age~7
Gender~Female
History~...
Personality~..
Powers~Storms,Black Magic,Ice,Acid,Winter,Air,Ghosts,Ect.
Extra~there is waaay more pics than these, just to lazy to add em`,Keandra's sis
Demon Form
The last of our kind The_jager_wolf_by_novawuff

The Demon

The last of our kind Prometheus_by_GunnerRomantic

Elemental Forms

The last of our kind Element_Wolves_by_yuumei
Pic~
The last of our kind For_Midnight_1_by_Yellow_eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:00 pm

(as many as you want)Keandra narrowed her eyes slightly as she watched and shoke her head
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

MIdnight Sat perfectly still on her haunches, under a wilted tree.As hollow as the tree was, under it was a small space she could fit under.She growled at a sudden noise from afar, she stood to four paws, Black lethal fangs visible from her mouth that was drooping open slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Midnight laid down to start to feast, her tail thumped against the ground as she ate. She hadn't eaten for awhile so she was glad she had caught the elk.

(question: Not sure If I asked it before but, on your wolf pack thing, when you put in anything extrayou stated that a couple of wolves were your sister and brother, and one of them was Midnight. Is it mine or someone else's?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm

The Form
Name~ White Flame
Color~ White
Eye Color~ Gold
Age~ 2
Gender~ Male
History~ Was born with a demon and parents got captured by hunter's, had to survive by himself since he was born
Personality~ similiar to Kiba, not rude, adventurous, doesn't give up easily, cautious, independent, doesn't trust anyone
Power~ has a demon
Extra~ Loses control in demon Form
Pic~ The last of our kind White_10

Demon Form:
The last of our kind A2636d10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

[Mine]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:37 pm

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm

(lol)Keandra snorted queitly and walked away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:08 pm

When Midnight was done she scented a faint trace of another wolf. She growled as the bushes nearby rustled. Out stepped a white wolf. It was her brother White Flame.
"Where have you been?" She scolded.
"No where,"
Midnight rolled her eyes.

White Flame padded up to Midnight's catch and started to eat it. He sniffed the air and smelled an unwelcome wolf. He motioned Midnight to follow with his tail and padded into the bushes.

(So they are following Keandra)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:11 pm

(This is Keandras brother)

Name~Adean
Age~7
Gender~male
Color~black
Eye Color~dark red
Personality~mysterious,strong,brave,caring,sweet,kind,protective
Power~he is an angel
song:
Picture~The last of our kind Wolf_black
his Angel form
The last of our kind Sephiroth__One_Winged_Angel_by_Lyan
the Angel
The last of our kind Wingedshe-wolf

Adean lied up hidein within ythe trees as he watched white flame and Midnight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Midnight hissed at a snake that was glaring at her, swiping her paw infront of it, as it's body slid in two. She grabbed the while thing and swallowed it in one whole, her fangs punctuing It's scales slightly, for it had venom. Making her acid stronger. She flattened her ears and started to walk, hearing distant talking.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Keandra perked her ears nowing others were following and stalk into the shadows now being completely hiden her paws not making a sound as she climbed up a tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 pm

"Where are you taking me?" Midnight growled rolling her eyes.
"I found another wolf,"
"So, we don't have to follow it,"
White Flame ignored her and continued his nose to the ground.

Midnight sat down with her ears laid back, she brought her head up and howled.
"Shut up!" White Flame snarled. "Do you want it to hear you?!"
She rolled her eyes and looked around. Well hidden she spotted a black wolf sitting in a tree.

(It's Adean not Keandra,)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Adeans eyes periced Midnight his icey glare whating her every movement .his tail dangled queitly eyes slightly a glow.

Keandra jumpepd onto the Branch Adean was and eyed Midnight and flame her tail up eyes glowing like Adean's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Midnight flared open her nostrils, taking in strong smells from a wolf, about a mile away, somewhere up in the air, she looked at the dark canopy of the woodlands, then launched onto her haunches, bounding into the air, slowly she made it start to rain, downpoor, soaking her coat, making it darker. She lept from tree to tree untill she could see a black wolf, and two others.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Adean snorted and stood up like Keandra looking at her.if she moved he would follow.

Keandra eyed Midnight and flame with a glare then Death and darted threw the tree's away from them Adean followed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 pm

White Flame stopped and turned around to see that Midnight had stopped.
"Come on, your so slow," He teased.
Midnight slapped her tail against his mouth.
"Look up,"
He looked and saw two wolves, both black.
A deep growl ripped out of his throat. Midnight joined him shortly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

The rain poured harder. Death hissed and growled once, then darted over Midnight ad the white wolf, onto a different path, her claws ripped the tree bark with each bound she took.

[Midnight Horizon is half black, half purple lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind Empty

Back to top Go down

The last of our kind
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: