.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves & I!! :][:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 am

"Shut up!" I laughed and shoved him with my shoulder. Dang! He was really, hard. Yeah sounds weird, but like, he was like a ROCK! I rubbed my shoulder and pouted. "Sheesh, remind me never, EVER to do that again!" I laughed and looked towards the house where I could see my friends sitting around a campfire.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:30 am

I laughed a little nervous and stopped "I'll catch you later I have other stuff to do...As a fair warning stick close to the fire Annie.." I trailed off on the last part in a whisper as I waved my hand and turned to walk into the shadows of the forest. Once I was a good few feet away I let out a shaky breath my eyes turning a different shade of blue to a more darker color. once I was a good few feet awake I fell to the ground on my hands and knees, letting out a low growl as my skin peeled and burned off my body, my hands and toes turn into a wolfish feature as fur replaced my skin and I grew larger. Human teeth now fangs and large canines while my fingernails grew out to be sharp white claws.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 am

I watched him go, "Wait! Where are you..." I trailed off and sighed, that wasn't strange at all.. Huh.. I wonder what's up. I looked towards the shadows where he disappeared and shrugged. Feeling a bit sad that he had left so quickly. I walked to the fire, my friends whisteling a bit because that had seen Jordan and I.

"I didn't know my bestie was a playaaa!" Kiera joked.

"I'm not a player! We're friends you idiot!" I laughed and threw a towel at her that was on the rock I was going to sit on. I let out a low sigh and looked around wondering if he was going to come back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 am

I opened my eyes and huffed out roughly as I flattened my large ears against my thick skull and shook my long dark coat. I flexed my claws, digging them into the ground as a deep growl rumbled up my throat. My gaze shifted towards the full moon the animal side of me slowly taking over bit by bit as I let out a loud howl that sounded anything but friendly, letting it ring out in the forest reaching long past the lake house where it most likely sounded close to them. My gaze fixed on the sounds of laughter and I curled my lips back to reveal long canines with sharp fangs. My large paws carried me forward as I stalked around the lake house, getting closer with each step but staying hidden in the shadows as the people looked around in confusion they must have heard the howl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 am

I was in the middle of a joking conversation about the song Dynamite by Taio Cruz, my friend had made up a funny little quote that went like I throw my skittles up in the air sometimes, singing, AYOOO, TASTE THE RAAIIINBOWW., which made me laugh a lot, and we were coming up with other silly words when a loud howl rang through the woods. Shivers ran up my spine and my whole body tingled, everyone was looking around in confusion and fear.

"Oh my gosh, you guys, lets go inside!" Insisted Keira.
One of the guys laughed and shook their heads. "It's probably just a wolf out looking for food, it won't attack us because we're in a group." He said matter-of-factly.

I shrugged, "I dunno.. it sounded really close, and ermm... really big." I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Long claws flexed and dug into the dirt as my eyes narrowed.I blended in perfectly with the darkness as I moved closer, circling them without the people even knowing it. I waited for the right moment to strike, my gaze fixed on an easy target. My ears went flat, fr bristled along my spine making me look bigger before I lunged forward into the frowd of humans and tackled some guy to the floor with a vicious snarl. instantly I snapped his throat and turned to look at the others, blood covering my muzzle and upper chest as I barred my fangs at them and took a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed as I saw a large wold tackle my friend Cody to the ground and watched in horror as the wolf then turned towards us. This couldn't be happening, what the hell was this thing? I stepped back and tripped over a rock, falling on my butt. I groaned and scrambled to my feet wincing as I felt pain run up my leg from the clumsy fall. I kept my eyes away from the limp body behind the ugly looking animal and swallowed hard. my face a chalky white color, my hands shaking in fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm

I lunged towards the other teens, snapping my jaws inches away from there leg or arm watching them run in fear. My gaze fixed on annie who had just fallen to the floor. My predator side start to take over as I stalked towards her, lips curled back as a deep growl escape my throat. My muzzle was inches away from her face, my eyes staring deep into hers and in that split second I remembered what she was to me, a friend. I flattened my ears back, shook my large head and huffed at her with a grunt before I turned and padded away towards joey. I tackled the boy to the floor and ran my claws down his chest once to leave him some kind of pain for how much he flirt with girls. I smirked when i jumped off him and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

Female Posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

[WOOOOLVES. chatttttt? C:]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 am

I gasped as I watched it prowl towards me and I bit my lip, swallowing the fear rising as a scream in my throat, I could smell the odor of the animal as it approached and it burned my nose when it's muzzle was inches from my faces. I swallowed again and looked up to meet the cold glare and noticed something like recognition flit across then the animal retreated and headed for Joey. "NO!!" I screeched as it ran it's large teeth down his bare chest, leaving him laying in pain, with cuts down his whole chest, they weren't deep, but they were painful obviously. I gasped and ran over to Joey as the animal dashed off. "Someone call 911!!" I yelled.

(Skip to the next day??)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 am

(yeah lol and i will be on still just a little distracted so i'll be on the chat! xD)

I woke up and stared at the open red and blue sky. A yawn escaped me as I slowly sat up and winced with a slight shiver at the cold morning. I frowned when I looked around and noticed that I was somewhere in the forest and sadly enough.. I was butt naked as the day as I was born. Luckily I was born fast haha okay I get it not that funny but whatever. I rolled my eyes at the thought and stood up, before oddly sniffing the air to find the direction of my house when I did i dashed off into the direction. I reached my home in no time and leaped into my bedroom window that was almost always open. I grabbed a few clothes and headed for the shower to clean off all the dried blood and dirt on me.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:54 am

I groaned as I shifted in the uncomfortable hospital seat. Joey was still in care, they were stitching his wounds up, turns out the cuts had been a bit deep. I glanced at the clock, it was 7AM.. seven am.. OH CRAP! School! I shot out of the seat and left a note with the nurse to tell Joey that I had left. I looked disheveled, had bags under my eyes, and my clothes were wrinkly. But I had my school bag with me.

----She magically gets to school----xD LAZY

I sighed as I walked down the hallway, running a hand through my un-brushed air and biting back a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 am

I ran my fingers threw my hair as I put on some black jeans and a blue and white stripped shirt that button up, leaving the top one unbuttoned. I rubbed my temples for a second, feeling the need for more sleep urge me back towards bed but i fought it and headed downstairs. Thankfully my mom had made breakfast awhile ago so I grabbed all the was left and ate it down in a few gulps, I was starving. I grabbed my stuff for school, fed the dog and horse before I got in my mustang and drove to school, stopping to grab two coffees and a donut or two before hand. Once there I walked over to my locker and threw my stuff inside before searching for annie. As I predicted it looked like she had a rough night so i walked over "Delivery" I said and chuckled lightly (lets just say he knew what kind of coffee she liked xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 am

I was leaning on my locker door, after shoving in all the crap from my backpack and was feeling pretty much.. Well, like crap. I growled under my breath when someone brushed past me and I heard a voice behind me, I turned around, prepared to bite their heads off when I saw that it was Jordan and my icy expression melted. "OHH! Starbucks! and DONUTS! Holy freaking gosh I adore you! I haven't eaten since last night!" I snatched a cup from him and took a big gulp. "Ooooh that hit the spot! Thank you!" I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 am

I chuckled when at first I received a death glare and luckily I was her friend cause she seemed to relax at the invitation of coffee and food. I haded her the donuts I bought her and stuck with the coffee. "Thank goodness I had gifts or else I would not have a head" I teased her and let out another chuckle as I leaned back against the locker beside her. I cleared my throat a little and took another drink of the coffee, "So wheres the boyfriend?' I asked even though I already knew he was in the hospital with the wounds that I myself gave him, the thought made me frown a little.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 am

I laughed as he commented on my death glare and narrowed my eyes. "Who says you'll have one for very long?" I questioned, feigning seriousness then smiling as I took a bit out of my donut and chewed it thankfully. I also took a sip of my coffee. "Thanks sooo much!" I added before he spoke again as he leaned on my locker. "Oh, you didn't hear? Some... huge.." I trailed off and looked away. "I would swear on my life that it was a werewolf, but no one believes me because no one stuck around to get a good look, they all just think it was a rabid wolf." I sighed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 am

I chuckled at the seriousness she pretended to use on me and rolled my eyes playfully. I listened careful on what she said, keeping my gaze on the ground as my sunglasses stayed on like most of the time, it was rare they were off. My eyes had not fully changed back to there normal blue so it was a mix of gold and blue at the moment and the glasses covered it perfectly. "Hmm well im not sure about that..." I trailed off and frowned with a smack to my head mentally, it was stupid how i hesitated and walked away from her like I did.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 am

I sighed and looked around, then back at him. "Oh, whatever you don't believe me either.. it doesn't matter.. I should.. erm.. I should get to first period.." I murmured and felt my head pounding from my lack of sleep as blood pulsed through my veins, I felt like I was going to pass out. I whirled around and stalked down the hall, feeling dizzy as I did. I swayed a bit, and tried to steady myself as I continued walking, then my knees buckled and I collapsed to the floor with a groan. Then blackness.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:26 am

"No thats-" I was cut off as she walked away and sighed heavily, debating whether I should follow or not. After a few minutes I finally did and followed her scent. I stopped after i saw her fall to the floor and hurried over, everyone already in class. I frowned as i looked her over, checking out everything and realized she was just dead tired. A sigh escaped me as I picked her up and walked towards the exit of school, not seeing that I held her in a protective manner animal sides kicking in. Then it hit me, the faint scent of blood making me grind my teeth and let out a low growl. My eyes instantly darkened as I searched for the scent and saw the small cut on her shoulder from falling. My gaze stuck on it in a possessive manner as I licked my lips and felt myself lean towards it. I stopped inches away trying to gain back what little control I had and shot out of the back seat of my mustang. I growled low and glared at the ground to try and calm myself before I sucked in a breath and held it with ease.

I quickly got back in the car, by breath still being held since it made it easier to block out the smell of blood. I drove to my house fast and picked her up once i was there, carrying her into my house and my room where i seat her down on the bed and left the door open so when she woke up she could walk out.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 am

I groaned as I felt someone pick me up, and felt myself be jostled. I then fell into a deep sleep, and woke up at least an hour later. I shifted int he comfortable sheets and smelled the strong scent of cologne, I inhaled deeply, not minding it at all and I snuggled my face into the covers. Murmuring quietly under my breath. I then registered what had happened and opened my eyes, shooting up into a sitting position. I looked around, holy freaking crap, where was I? I looked down at myself, okay I was still dressed.. but. what in the world was I doing in a mans bedroom? I jumped out of bed and got dizzy, I groaned and leaned on the wall. "Owww!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 am

Demon jumped off the cough, skidding across the tile as he rounded the corner and dashed up the stairs at the sound of movement. he barked and leaped ontop of the girl, licking her to death. His tail wagged in the air as he let his tongue flop out, ears forward.

I heard Annie wake up and then the horrible sound of claws and the tile. I knew demon was gonna be a rude awakening for her to I hurried after the dog and frowned annoyed. I stopped at my bedroom door and leaned against the frame with my arms crossed and eye brow arched slightly. I chuckled "Demon leave her alone!" I snapped lightly at the dog who obeyed and jumped off, leaving them both be.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 am

I heard the scraping sound of nails on tile and winced, then I heard a sharp bark and felt large paws on my chest and was pushed back to sit on the bed. "ACK!" I giggled as I felt a sloppy tongue licking my cheek. "Eewww!" I giggled even more and tried to push the dog away. My head ached slightly then I heard a familiar voice and the dog jumped off of me and I looked up to see Jordan. "Uhmmm.. what .. er.. why am I here?" I asked uncertainly as I stood up and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 am

I padded demon on the head after he had left and turned back towards annie. "Well firs of all you never let me finish what I was gonna say this morning so I went off to find you. Secondly make sure to get some sleep or you'll pass out like you did a few hours ago at school. Oh and you kinda got a cut from when you fell so I put a band aide on it for the heck of it. I shrugged and finished my small rant finally with a small smile. "Anyways i knew if you woke up ikn a hospital or nurse bed you would freak out even more so i just brought you to my house" I shrugged at the last part and looked around then back at her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 am

"Ooooh.." I nodded and shrugged, "I er.. Joey was in the hospital, I had to go keep him company." I said with a small yawn. "So... er.. ah.." I mumbled and bit my lip, staggering a bit since I hadn't completely regained my balance. "Thanks.. that's.. really embarrassing.. I passed out?" I shook my head. "Wow.. Thank you.." I laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 am

"Yeah you did pass out and to answer your question or statement earlier I do believe you. Anything is possible" I said with a quiet sigh. I knew she was right like 200% right no doubt in my mind so heck might as well let out a little truth. My gaze shifted to look out the window as I closed my eyes for a moment "We better leave soon, school's already over anyways" i chuckled as I got off the door frame and stood normally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & I!! :][:   Wolves & I!! :][: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves & I!! :][:
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next