.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Needing names for a story!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Needing names for a story!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Needing names for a story!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverFang

SilverFang

Female Posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Needing names for a story!!! Empty
PostSubject: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Ok soooooo I have the whole story line laid down, but i just need names... i really don't know where this post is suppose to go, but oh well. Smile I will post the description of the characters that need names down below. After i get all of my needed character names I will come back and post the first part of my story. Smile The story takes place in Wyoming, up in the mountains, forests, etc. Smile Thanks!

Characters:

young Bay colt; Shy, quiet, not really the 'mean' type, out-going
Needing names for a story!!! 20042010

young Black colt; rude, mean, keeps to himself, likes to pick on the bay foal
Needing names for a story!!! Blacki10

Young filly[yall can pick the color]; caring, sweet, gentle, hangs out with the bay foal, energetic, hyper, bubbly

Dark bay Stallion[bay colts father]; Quiet, mysterious, keeps to himself, wonders alone, protects any mare/ foal, out-going, self-centered
Needing names for a story!!! Crypto10

Bay colts mother; Black; Caring, gentle, sweet, loving, flattering,
Needing names for a story!!! 23417210

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then we have our sub-characters!! Very Happy
This could be a competition... maybe. yesh it will. *nods head*
ok the person who can DRAW two 'small' characters[e.x. rabit, squirell, etc.] will have their character put into my story because i really cam't decide what small animals could be the 'bay colts' friend. Smile Soooo you guys gotta help meh out!!! pweasse?? :3 lol

Last edited by SilverFang on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Can you give a bit of personality info for the main characters? Perhaps some pics?
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:21 am

okie dokie!! Smile I hope that is better. Smile I haven;t figured out what color the little filly will be though... :/ lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 am

Chester, for the bay foal? =D
BlackJack for the Black foal??
http://www.oakwoodfarmtb.com/WhiteTBfillyoval04.JPG White Filly named Angel?
General For the dark bay stallion =]
Adalia for the mare? Or Charmer maybe?

Sorry if they suck. not really good at horse names xD
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
SilverFang

SilverFang

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 am

hmm i like Blackjack for the black foal...his nickname could be 'Bj.' Smile and I like the filly. Smile I really like General and Adalia for the two older horses. Chester maybe... Smile But thank Donna!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Hmmm....like the names thus far though if not Chester then perhaps Chestnut or Colten? XD
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 am

Lol Colenasta.. xD
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 am

What do you not like my names? XD
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 pm

xD I like them.. xD lol I could see the black foal saying: "let's roast a chesnut on the fire!!" D: Bay foal: AAAHHHHHHHHH!?!?! LOL
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

OH MY GOSH that's EPIC LOL!!

Okay for the Bay Foal.. about about.... Billy? xD Sorry, lame.. I know. xD
Or...idunno xD
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

I say his name should me A burst of Fire, and the nickname should be Fire or burst xD
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
SilverFang

SilverFang

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 pm

xD lol Smile Wow..i love you guys. xD Okie dokie! Thanks you guys!! Very Happy Off to finish meh book!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing names for a story!!!   Needing names for a story!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing names for a story!!!
Page 1 of 1