.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 pm

I continued running, hearing my heartbeat and my pounding paws on the dirt ground. I soon heard various other feet pounding behind me, one of which was Tony, the others were the strange dino things (?! xD). I pushed myself even faster, my vision was blurring slightly from using so much energy. I breathed in short fast breaths, willing myself to go faster. (Shortness xD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:18 pm

I took in quick, loud breaths as I pulled my ears back and continued to urge myself faster. "Take.. a turn.. here." I said between breaths to Skye, and rounded a turn down a darker alley. There had to be somewhere to hide here.. where raptors couldn't find us.
The raptors were of course able to listen, and headed for the turn as well. I could just barely hear their snaps and snarls through the wind that rushed past me. [Raptors.. Dinosaurs. Smallish dinosaurs. XD]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 pm

I heard him as well and turned the corner, carefully but quickly. My feet almost slipped as I made the sharp turn but I regained balance. I continued to run, shuddering at the thought of the raptors that were chasing after us. (short, my battery is dieing D=)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 am

I skid across the cold, hard pavement.. very slightly scraping the bottom of my paws. These paws were meant for soft African grasses and fields... Not cold city pavement. My golden eyes shot rapidly all around the dark place. -Over here!- I called, taking a very sharp turn to a small opening between two buildings. It was about two and a half feet wide, if even. And surely the 'dinosaurs' wouldn't be able to fit in.
I headed straight in, feeling the brick scrape against my sides.. disrupting the slick fur pattern. I wanted to glance back behind me... but I couldn't even turn my head around.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm

I heard him and without a second thought I turned and was following him closely behind. I didn't even try to shift even a little, I might get stuck. I panted heavily, my vision again blurring. I continued on, the world seeming to be going everywhere, or was it me? I don't know which.

(sorry it's short.. xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I crawled as far in as I could before it got slightly more narrow, and I couldn't even budge. But it was better than becoming a Dinosaur's entree.
I couldn't see behind me, but I heard the scratching and roaring of the raptors. They didn't sound happy.. Though, I didn't exactly expect them to.
-Are you in?- I asked Skye between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm

-Yes.- I gasped as I tried to calm my beating heart. I was wedged between the walls unable to move. -What are we going to do now?- I asked a little fear seeping through in my voice. I suddenly got an itch on my head, I whined as I couldn't reached it with my paw because I was stuck. I then began to rub my head on the dusty wall I was wedged up against, hey better than having to put up with an itch for who knows how long. Suddenly I got an idea, I remembered once I had held my brothers pet mouse, it was tiny, and white, with a pink nose and pink eyes. That would most definitely be small enough to fit through here, and we could hide anywhere, they'd never find us. I thought of the little squeaking mouse, and soon was one, I scurried along the dirty ground. -Morph into something small!- I squeaked urgently, with a tad of happiness that I had thought of it, eventually someone would have figured it out, but oh well..It was an obvious idea.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:57 pm

I listened closely to Skye, and once she had morphed.. I heard her little feet scurrying across the dirty ground. -Okay..- I replied to her, thinking of something small enough to easily move through here. Well.. I didn't have to be awfully small. Suddenly, I thought of my little sister's old cat. He had died a couple years back... Which was kind of depressing. But I didn't have time to worry about that.
I morphed into the rather fat cat, and stretched subtly. -Man it feels good not to be stuck..- I purred to myself, swatting my tail back and forth. I glanced back over my shoulder just to see that the Raptors were no longer there... And the scientists still weren't anywhere to be seen. That worried me, but they were raptors.. We could fit places that they surely couldn't. And as for the scientists? Well.. We could just be a regular cat and mouse for all they knew.
I took a couple steps forward, and was standing above Skye. I chuckled in a murr as I glanced down at her, pulling my ears back gently.

Animorphs - Page 5 164042771_1c70ddcc74_o
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 pm

I squealed and scurried away from him. -Gosh, give me a heart attack why don't ya?- I teased as I stood up on my back little paws. -You could pretend to be chasing me.. they would never find us.- I said and looked at him tilting my little white head as I fell back on all fours. I nodded in agreement to his purred words. -Oh yes, it does feel good not to be stuck!- I squeaked and smiled as much as a mouse actually could.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am

I snorted gently, which was a kind of.. Half laugh, half sigh. -Maybe.- I absent-mindedly answered. I turned around and began padding toward the alley again. -Stay there..- I commanded. Curiosity was eating at me alive.. How can Dinosaurs be so quiet? Surely was impossible.
I came to the end of the narrow opening and peered out and around the rough, brick corner. There was nothing... Not even A single sound. I backed slightly into the hiding place again and peered in the other direction. Before my eyes even caught a chance to focus, I was blinded by a set of irovy white canine teeth coming directly toward my face, followed by a vicious snarl. I let out a gut-wrenching screech and began running as fast as I possibly could back to Skye. I tried to make out 'run!'.. But I figured she got the message.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

I squeaked loudly, running until I was out of the opening. Then I morphed into a cheetah as I ran, again, at the lab they arranged for me to pet exotic animals and morph into them. So I was one of the few that got to morph exotic animals as such. I fell onto all fours, running faster. I hoped Tony could morph into a large animal that ran fast.. Maybe we could morph into something small and hide in a crack somewhere.. Whatever I was running.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 pm

I continued to run along the narrow path, too afraid to morph. I barely could walk through here as a cheetah, I didn't want the morph to stop halfway through. I burst out of the opening and glanced to the left, then the right. The dogs were about 15 feet behind. Suddenly, I morphed into a German shepherd dog. It was my neighbor's Dog, Jack... But he was large, and right now.. came in handy. -Keep going,- I ordered Skye and turned around to face the Dogs. They were big.. But not as big as me, and somewhat bonier. I pulled back my ears and bared my teeth in as aggressive a way as I possibly could.

[Animorphs - Page 5 German_Shepherd_Stock_003_by_EssenceOfPerception Copyright http://essenceofperception.deviantart.com/]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

I heard him and slid to a smooth stop. "In your dreams." I hissed and turned to face the dogs also. Sheesh, I was a cheetah for gosh sakes, what could these mangy dogs do to me? Unless they morphed I was safe.. After all they could morph into dinosaurs... Which I found very surprising. I hissed and swatted one of the dogs with my long paw, scratching their nose and hissing again as I arched my back and walked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 pm

I snorted and turned my head to face Skye. -This isn't a joke, this is serio-- I barked, but was cut off as one of the Dogs tackled me to the ground. It's strong jaws clenched around my shoulder, yearning a loud whine from me. However, I wasn't gonna put up with being the underdog.

..Not pun intended.

I bared my large teeth and twisted my head at an odd angle to bite the base of the Dog's ear. It let out a horrid bark, and I got back up onto my paws. I then pulled myself up so that I was on my back legs, and it did the same. We began making rapid attempts to bite each other.. but neither of us were doing the hottest job. At the same time as swatting at the animal, I glanced over to see what the other one was doing. Just as my eyes focused on it, I saw it take a major leap that was both high, and distant. It's drool-soaked, blood-stained mouth opened wide as it dove at Skye viciously. As much as I wanted to help her.. I was a little busy with the other one. And I had faith that she'd hold her own. After all.. She was Skye.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm

(Can I play the dog for now? xD)

I hissed again and bunched up my back legs, the muscles uncoiled and sprung me into the air, I collided with the dog and my weight brought him down easily. I tackled it to the ground and wrapped my jaw around it's shoulder. I dug my sharp nails into it's flesh. Feeling sick as blood seeped into my mouth from my grip. The dog wiggled and growled ferociously, clamping it's teeth around my leg, I hissed and swatted the dog again. I released it's shoulder and jumped off threateningly walking in a circle around the dog. I would tear it to shreds if need be. The dog jumped up to it's feet, blood seeping out of it's wounds. I smiled internally, who's boss now? I thought. The dog jumped unexpectedly towards me, pushing me tot he ground, we slid a little ways. I growled and tried to push the dog off of me, it's teeth sinking into my shoulder making me hiss ferociously.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 pm

[Go ahead. XD]

My focus quickly left Skye as I saw her taking care of it herself. The mangy dog before me had bounced backward and was on all fours.. His head hung low and he simply stared down at the ground. Blood dripped from his scratches and bites.
I almost felt bad for it as I stood before it, my head held high. The moment I had let me guard down, the dog used it's back legs to kick itself toward me. The canine's mass slammed into my chest, causing me to stumble heavily backward. I was just about to take a bite out of the dog again when I felt something come around my front legs and pull the together. It was a tough rope, with two heavyweight balls on each end. It was a commonly used tool when one wanted to catch an animal. The balls swing around the legs, tying them together.. and cause the animal to collapse.
As soon as I turned my head to see where it had come from, another came at me and laced my back legs together. And that pretty much did the trick.. I fell down.
I furiously flopped and kicked across the ground trying to free my legs of the tool. And then it hit me... I could just morph to something smaller and it'd slide off with ease!
But there was a problem.. I couldn't morph! It just wouldn't happen. Cat.. Mouse, rat, Jack Russel... ANYTHING! I shouted in my mind. But nothing happened.
I then stopped my squirming and glanced ahead. There was one of the doctors, by the opening that we had come out of! He was swinging another one of those ropes, and preparing to through it to Skye.
They neutralized our powers.. If she got caught, we'd be done for!
-Skye look out!- I barked madly and began flopping once again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm

I saw the whole thing out of the corner of my eye. As the rope was coming closer and closer to me I grabbed the dogs scruff and jumped to the side, causing the dogs legs to get caught in the ropes instead (if that's ok?). I jumped away then let my eyes absorb what was happening all over again. I shot wary glances at the doctors and the people throwing ropes and slowly stepped away, looking at Tony, urgency showing in my eyes. I had to do something. I continued to walk back and forth. Being careful to stay out of reach of the ropes.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

I snarled at the Doctors, and lay still once again. My body visibly rose and fell with my heavy breaths. Suddenly, it hit me.. I had teeth for a reason! I inched my nose closer to the rope that held my front legs together and began to bite and gnaw at it.
"Ah, ah!" A sarcastic tone came from the Doctor. A light, but still slightly painful shock came from the rope, and was sent through my body. I jerked my head up and away from the rope, and growled loudly.
-Get them, Skye!- I barked angrily toward Skye, a little peeved that she wasn't doing anything but walk back and forth. Had I been the free one, I would have had both of us out of there a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 pm

I was waiting for the right moment. The dog that had been caught by the rope was squirming I smirked then I pounced forward. Pushing off the ground with my powerful hind legs, I tackled both the doctors with one simple leap. They weren't muscle men, nor were they heavy set. It was pretty easy. I didn't quite know what the plan was but I had to do something. I jumped away just as quickly as I had jumped towards them. I grabbed the loose end of the rope and dragged it towards the two men. I winced as a shock came through the rope, I kept dragging. (I don't have no muse for this part of the RP, .. xD, if you want to can RP her real quick or something, I dunno. I just don't really know what to have her do without power playing xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

(XD)

I laid my head down on the ground and exhaled deeply in annoyance. I watched as Skye did.. well.. whatever she was doing. I, however, was about to actually do something. (Roasted. O: )
I had to take advantage of the Doctors being down. I began gnawing and chewing rapidly at the thick, strong rope. It took some time... But eventually I got through. I grabbed the chewed end and pulled up at it until it released my front paws. I somehow managed to simply kick it off of my back legs. I came up onto all fours, and then morphed back into human. I heavily wince at the scratches that were on my body...They seemed to be more.. drastic in Human form. "Skye, come on!" I wasted no time, and already began running. She was a cheetah.. she could catch up. I spotted a metal ladder that was attached to a very tall Apartment building. It was perfect! I grabbed onto the cold metal and began climbing it. At this point, my main concern was getting away from the Raptor/dog.. things.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

(dad needs the internet BRB)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

I heard him and stopped what I was doing. What I was doing was pointless anyway. I gracefully ran after him. I reached the ladder he was now climbing and began climbing it myself in cheetah form, as I did I morphed human. I winced in pain at the teeth marks on my body. I kept climbing, blood showing through my clothing. I noticed Tony's wounds as well, we had to get to a hospital of some sort.. ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I heard Skye climbing the ladder beneath me, and didn't even bother to glance back. I climbed the ladder as fast as I possibly could, passing by all of the turns onto stairs and scaffolds. "We gotta get to the top.. Then we can get away." I said just before glancing down. Past Skye, quite a ways below us... I could see two Women climbing the ladder. They had wounds on them that were very much similar to ours. Is it possible that these were the Dogs and Dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

I bit my lip and kept climbing, noticing when Tony was looking down, I didn't look down, I didn't want to know what those people looked like.. What I had done to one of them. I shuddered, I was never the violent type. And certainly never one to hurt anyone purposely.. But this time, it was way different.

(sorry short, internet being mean. >Neutral)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Once I had finally reached the top, I grabbed a hold of the old, rusty handle bars. I hoisted myself up onto the roof, then offered a hand to Skye. "Any bird morphs?" I urgently asked her. [Short..]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animorphs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: