.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cimarron EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cimarron EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cimarron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Cimarron Empty
PostSubject: The Cimarron   The Cimarron EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:25 pm

A red stud, sometimes known as a Cimarron (Cimarron meaning a horse that escaped from humans and now lives in the wild) cantered across a large meadow. Locks drifting back as his large, cracked hooves hit the earth, pushing him closer and closer to his destination. Chamber's pelt was literally one of a kind. He is the only purebred Friesian in the world with a red pelt. The stud approached a fallen tree, lowering his head before picking up his front hooves and pushing off the ground. Thrusting himself into the air, a few inches above the log. He then landed and continued on through the meadow.

Chamber slowed to a quick-paced prance as he finally reached his destination; a rather calm stream that runs in and out of the forest. He then slowed to a walk and took a single step into the stream, lowering his thick neck to sniff the liquid. Parting his lips, the brute sucked in the refreshing liquid. Tail flicking, ears swiveling. Chamber pulled his neck up proudly as he caught his breath. His red pelt shimmering with sweat. White foam gathered between his back legs, his front legs, and his chest. The brute shook his head, locks draping down his neck and over his shoulder as he picked up his hoof, letting gravity pull it down into the water. He then took a few more steps, wading into the icy liquid. He continued on until the liquid was chest-high. Chamber then arched his neck and took a few more sips of water.
Back to top Go down

The Cimarron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: