.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
College lifestyle. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
College lifestyle. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

College lifestyle.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 am

College lifestyle. Olin_College_Great_Lawn
Olin College. Grafton, Massachusetts.

Ah, yes! Out of High school, out of the house! You've passed your pet dog onto your mom for the time-being, You've said goodbye to your local friends, and decided that you were going to take the smart road and go to college.

It is only as simply as that, am I right? Sure there's a little studying.. but it is basically four years to chill, have fun, work a late shift at the local cafe`.....

Wrong.

You're gonna have to put up with peers that you may not get along with, learn things that you will not see a point in learning! Work your tired butt off, study hard, and whatever else comes with college! Only God knows what's to come for you.

But hey, the best of us go through it one time or another. The good thing is that its gonna pay off in the end. But for now... you're gonna have to put up with the College lifestyle.

Full Name:
Nickname:
Sexual preference:
Hair Style/Color/Length:
Items:
Special abilities:
Everyday Wardrobe:
Clothes (If you have photos):
Wearing Now:
History:
Lives on or off campus?:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Faults:
Photo:
Photo credits:
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am

Full Name: Demetri Bade Morris
Sex: Male (No it's a female name Demetri!)
Hair Style/Color/Length: Spiked/Dark brown/Short
Items: Will list as needed
Special abilities: Can talk to computers
Everyday Wardrobe: Jeans, dress shirts
Clothes (If you have photos): none
Wearing Now: listed above
History: will explain as I go
Lives on or off campus?: On campus
Physical Description: In good shape, has a bit of muscle
Personality Description: Will explain as I go
Faults: Will explain as I go
Photo:

College lifestyle. Doctorbeckettcopy

Just imagine him a little bit older and that his glass aren't as big.

Photo credits:Photobucket

Last edited by Colenasta on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 am

Full Name: Zachary David Alexander Efron
Nickname: Zac, and whatever, whoever, wanted to call him.
Sex: Male
Hair Style/Color/Length: See picture.
Items: Will be mentioned during the roleplay.
Special abilities: He loves graphic sketching. And though he won't boast, he really is rather talented at it. He also isn't too shabby at Basketball and Soccer.
Everyday Wardrobe: Relaxed-fit Jeans, skinny T-shirts and his favorite leather jacket.
Clothes (If you have photos): --
Wearing Now: Dark-wash jeans, an orange "Pink-floyd" T-shirt, and converse hightops.
History: You'll find out. :3
Lives on or off campus?: On campus.
Physical Description: Tall, thin, muscular, and attractive. He goes for jogs daily, so he keeps up his good shape rather easily.
Personality Description: For the most part, Zac is a lovable guy. He enjoys having a good time, playing a good game of.. almost any sport. When it comes to getting along with people, he has little trouble with that. He could know a girl for five minutes, and be ready to get in a fight with anyone who teases her. At times his language slips, and he can have times where he just wants to be left alone for no reason whatsoever.
Faults: Can at times have trouble letting things go.
Photo:
College lifestyle. Zac-efron-17-again-pictures
Photo credits: google.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 am

Full Name:Crystal Marie Landson
Nickname:Cryssy, Mar, Crys, Tal
Sex:Female
Hair Style/Color/Length:See pic
Items:Later
Special abilities:Singing, drawing
Everyday Wardrobe:Casual
Clothes (If you have photos):Later
Wearing Now:In pic with black flats and denim skinnies
History:Too lazy!!
Lives on or off campus?:On
Physical Description:See Pic
Personality Description:You'll have to hang with her to see now won't you?
Faults:She tends to be nervous in big crowds, she's got a temper, she bites her nails, well, nail, her middle finger of her left hand
Photo:College lifestyle. Crysta10
Photo credits:Reddings Portraits

(Gah.. I was lazy, I'll get her into detail in her personality and history while RPing.. =D Still gotta make up the history.. ah i'll do it as i go.)

Last edited by Donna on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:12 am

Zac snuck a quick roll of his eyes as he listened to his mother stutter on and on about.. well, nothing.
"And you'll need to take blahblahblah, and I'll make you room a nice blahblahblah, and not a thing will blahblahblah." He tuned out of his mother's words, but at the same time nodded his head and mimicked her expressions to increase the thought to her that he actually was paying attention.
"Yes, I know. Thank you. I agree.." He said all at once before quickly leaning forward and giving her a hug. She pulled away after about 20 seconds and handed him a raggedy cardboard box full of knick-knacks.
"Don't talk to strangers."
"Yes, mom..."
"Don't give yourself away."
"I know."
"No drinking."
"Alright."
"Call me every ni-"
"Okay, yes. Mom.." Zac placed his right hand on his mother's shoulder. "You are only 7 hours away. 5 if you speed... I'll be fine." He said, and with his mom's nod of approval, he turned around.
"I love you, Sweetums!" She called before running back into her car and pulling away. Zac winced at the sound of his God-forsaken nickname. He hoped no one had heard it, but the sound of people's subtle laughs confirmed his fear.
"Ah, well." He stood up straight away and gaped up at the huge building. He was finally there! College!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 am

"You can always call me if you decide to come back next ye-" Dad was saying when I interrupted.
"Dad! I'll be fine! I promise!" I said and looked at him pleadingly.
"Tally, it's just hard on me, ever since your mother died I never know if I'm raising you right, if I taught you wrong from right-"
I tapped my foot, pursing my lips in annoyance. "Daddy! I'll be fine!" I said hugging him. Ever since mom died when I was 10 he had been so protective, and all, never let me leave home without giving me a lecture on careful driving, manipulative friends, and boys (ugh).
Always making sure I was safe. Like he was trying to prevent life from whisking me away into my own life. I smiled at my dad, a small tear slipping down my cheek, this was good bye, not for long I know, I was just very sentimental. I hugged him tighter. "I love you." I said smiling.
"I love you too." He said holding back the tears that were pushing free.
"I'll call you every night!" I promised. I turned and without looking back, grabbed my duffel bag, slipped over my shoulder, and held my art box (like from sisterhood of traveling pants) in the same hand, then grabbed my book bag and purse in the other, along with my big fluffy pillow stuffed under my arm.
"Sure you don't need help?"
"Positive." I smiled, walking on towards the doors. Some girls gave me and my fluffy pillow strange looks, yeah sure, it was polka dot, and very brightly colored. But my mother had given it to me, I hugged it protectively as I walked.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 am

The jellybean of an car came to an stop as Demetri and a family friend came to the college. He opened the door and gave a sigh. Pausing he turned around to face his driver.

"Thanks for the ride, sorry my parents couldn't do this themselves." the driver smiled.

"Nah, nah it's fine! I actually quite enjoyed it." Demetri smiled back and went to retrieve his black trunk and trolley. He placed the trolley down on the ground first then asked for help for the trunk. The driver laughed as he got out and heaved the trunk out and onto the trolley. After strapping and securing the trunk Demetri shook the guy's hand and thanked him once more.

The man put a broad hand on Demetri's shoulder and wished him the best and if Demetri needed anything to call him. After receiving a number he nodded and started to walk away waving.

He paused looking at the grand building, to think he was going to live here. He decided to head tot the front office to receive information on where his room was and which building he was going to be at. Along the way he noticed a girl with a neon pink pillow with polka dots on it. He smiled and went about his business.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 am

Zac was looking over a brochure of the college. He grasped it tightly in his hand and pulled it close to his face to read it. "Gosh darnit," He very slyly refrained from cursing. Clumsily, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of reading glasses. After struggling with the box, the brochure, and his glasses for a good minute, he stopped and looked ahead to see a girl passing by him with a very.. interesting pillow.
"Whoa," His eyes widened as he watched the pretty girl walk past him. His glasses were crookedly fallen down onto the end of his nose, his box was lodged under his arm, and the brochure was between his fingers in his other hand.
Of course, it didn't take him long to realize he probably looked like a complete idiot. Fast as he could, he scrambled backwards until he had his reading glasses off, brochure in the box. and box in both hands.
"Oi vey..." He muttered and began walking towards the office with his face semi-hidden. Surely a good half of the campus already thought he was a geek.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 am

I giggled lightly as I saw the clumsy looking young man watching me. Well, that was interesting. I smiled lightly and continued walking. All at once everything began to slip from my clammy hands, I was so nervous even my hands were sweating. I gasped as everything fell to the ground, my art box popping open and spilling my art supplies. I groaned. A few people snickered and laughed, and others ran after stray pencils that rolled everywhere. Well, at least some people were nice here. I knelt down myself and straightened out my box, my pillow resting in my lap. I sighed, beginning to pick up the small objects. My duffel bag was untouched, it was the box which created the problem.

I ran my hand through my hair and bit my lip scraping up erasers, charcoal, pencils, scattered paper with drawings. This was a great first impression. Show them all how much of a klutz I am and scare them all way because I was almost as bad as a Jinx.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Zac was just about to enter into the main building when he heard the sound of something falling to the ground. Immediately following, he heard small items hitting the sidewalk. He raised his head and turned, just to see the girl he was looking at only moments earlier had dropped her items.
Without wasting a single second, he put his own box down on the ground and ran to the girl, then began quickly gathering all of her things with care. He managed to not make eye contact with the Girl, simply out of embarrassment of what she probably thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 am

I smiled lightly when the young man (I would say boy, but he's more of a young man.. Sheesh I'm so used to saying boy..this sounds so weird lol) came over and helped me. "Thank you." I said, speaking to everyone who had taken the time to help me. I smiled, still picking up small items and dropping them into my box. I then looked around stray papers here and there. "ugh.." I sighed, standing up and chasing the papers around the front lawn, the breeze seemed to be playing a game with me. By the time I was done I was collapsed onto the grass and breathing hard, papers stuffed in my arms. I sighed, standing and walking back over, getting them into a neat pile and placing them inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:27 am

Demetri turned to see what all the commotion was about but decided that everyone else got it and then entered the building. The lobby was quite crowed with, what he guessed, chatty freshmen, newcomers, and teary-eyed parents. Demetri went up to the front desk and saw a woman that that had one of the worst eyeliner jobs that he has ever seen. It looked like she just woke up a zombie and just sloppily put her face on.

"Hi I'm Demetri Morris. Freshman." She had a very high pitched, airy voice.

"Ah, okay, give me a moment." She searched through her papers.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 am

Once he had gathered all of the pencils and items that the girl had missed, Zac stood up and handed them to her. "No problem," He answered with a half-smile. He continuously glanced over to my box to make sure nobody took anything from it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 am

I smiled and received the items he was handing me and smiled. Also receiving other drawing items from others. "Thanks." I said again looking at him and biting my lip, smling. Looking down, a little embarrassed at my clumsiness. I knelt down beside my box and dropped everything in. Shutting it and closing it securely. I sighed and stood up. Looking around me, then began to gather my armload of things.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 am

The woman then began a questionnaire and Demetri answered them accordingly. After a about 15 minutes she was satisfied and then handed him his room keys.

"Alright hun you are in the Cowden Tower and it's going to be over there." He nodded and thanked her.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 am

[No time to reply right now.. watching a movie with my mom! I'll reply later tonight. ;3]
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 am

Zac narrowed his eyes slightly. Didn't she already say that?.. he asked himself in his head. "No problem.." He slightly hesitated in responding. "I'll see you around." He concluded, letting his lips curl up into a smirk. He then took one last glance at her, and walked to his box. Once he had gotten it back in his arms comfortably, he walked into the main building. After waiting behind another boy for a couple of minutes, he watched the guy step away from the front desk. Zac then stepped forward.
"Hello, I'm a freshman.. Zachary Efron?" He said, resting the heavy box on the counter.
"Hi. Give me just a sec." The girl who.. seemingly resembled a Zombie, in Zac's eyes, began searching through some papers to find his. He patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 am

"Yeah.. see you around.." I said biting my lip. GOSH! I was such an idiot when I talked to boys! I thanked him twice... and barely said anything else.. I mean, I could have introduced myself maybe, or SOMETHING! I sighed and carried my bundle in through the doors and into the main building. I looked around and spotted the main office. I walked on in and saw that the other guy ahd beat me too it, and sat down on a bench and waited for my turn.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Demetri walked out some doors that were near the front office and exited. Alright now to find it. It shouldn't be too hard, the lady did just gave a vague direction to follow. As soon as he reached the payment he saw a large building. Demetri safely assumed that it was Cowden and walked right in.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 pm

(GARF! lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 am

(Garfy reply! I put up a picture of what Demetri kinda looks like....more or less.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

(Please don't tell me he wears glasses. O.O)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm

"There you are," The woman spat out the words and handed Zac his room key. "You're in Cowden. It is right over there." She pointed Zac in the correct direction. He nodded and Thanked her, and then turned on his heel and exited the building. "Cowden..." He repeated in a murmur, glancing around the campus. Finally he saw a large building dead ahead. Assuming is was 'Cowden', He walked in it's direction.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 am

"Hi I'm-"
"Crystal Landson, Yes I know, they sent a description of you to save me time.." The lady rolled her eyes as if it was obvious.
OK, that was a little odd. I just shrugged. She handed me a key and pointed in the direction of my dorm. "Cowden." (Or are the dorms seperated, girls on one side and guys on the other????) I nodded heading in that direction, following the guy from earlier. I walked carefully and balanced all my items nicely in my arms. (Shortness lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 am

(Ummm....Not as big and ugly as the ones in the picture and usually they are not separated.)

As he walked in Demetri saw that it was crowded with students and chatter. He smiled, things seemed to be very lively here which was what he wanted. Growing in a house with only two constantly working parents was quite lonely.

He walked around until he found the stairs, he was in room 204. He rearranged his bag so it would travel easier up the stairs and off he went. He came tot he second floor and found his room quickly. He got out his key and unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College lifestyle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: College lifestyle.   College lifestyle. Empty

Back to top Go down

College lifestyle.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: