.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Significant other - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Significant other - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Significant other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Significant other - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm

I stared at her curiously, slightly worried though for a moment longer then adverted my gaze.I looked down at my hands for a moment just queitly thinking until the food came.My head lifted when the sound of shuffling feet came towards us and sighed in relief when it was the waiter with our food instead of some fan that wanted an autograph.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 am

FOOD!!!! My mind was screaming! Man.. I was hungrier that I thought. Haha. I breathed in the aroma of steak. Sooo yummy! What was wrong with me?! I was with my favorite author in this nice little diner, and all I can think about is how good the food smells. Sheesh! My stomach practically controlled me!! I looked up at him, I had caught his worried gaze earlier and tilted my head slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 am

I looked at her once more and chuckled queitly to myself, I could read the large invisible FOOD stamp smaked on her forehead and it just cracked me up.I smiled and thanked the waiter as she walked off then looked back down at our meals, "lets eat before you learn to inhale the food instead of really eatting it" I teased playfully and started eatting.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 pm

I giggled. He knew me too well, and it had only been about half an hour or so. Wow, you could learn a lot about someone in just a half an hour. I smiled and looked down at the food before me, calmly taking my fork and knife and cutting at the juicy meat. I didn't want to seem like some sort of starved chick who only ate ate ate.. Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Significant other
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: