.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wild at heart.. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wild at heart.. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wild at heart..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:26 am

I am wild.
I am free.
You cannot,
Will not,
Take that away from me.

-We have been taken from our home. They came in big trucks, with ropes swinging from big leather pads on their horses backs. They hold big whips in their hands and crack them to scare us. Their dogs bite at us, at our young, rounding us up, squishing us into one big mob, then push us into strong, high fences. We were trapped, never to escape. The ones that fought were whipped cruelly, then, one by one, they roped us and no matter how hard we fought, got us onto the big truck. Lots of friends, family and good horses died on that truck from shock, dehydration or starvation. Many, if not all, became seriously ill.
-We were then unloaded into a big round yard, then, again, one by one, roped and taken to a large stall. We were treated if sick, but, if not, we were given very little food, stale most of the time, and not much water. We weren't groomed, and our stalls weren't clean. Soon, the muck was up to our fetlocks in the tiny stall. We were, again becoming sick, our hooves basically ruined, our legs swollen and very, very saw. We were underweight, our teeth overgrown as well as our hooves. We were still very young, about 3 or 4 for most and the occasional 5, 6 or 7 year old horse. We had great potential, but they did not see that. We had to escape, need to escape, until one day, that chance came.
-It was early in the morning and absolutely freezing. For a couple of weeks they had started taking care of us, not real better than before, but it was an improvement. That morning we knew why. They took us all out, at the same tied and tied us to fences. They put small bags and tied them tight over our tender and sore hooves, then a bag over our nose so we could bite. They then got larger hemp ags and beat them against our sides. Not knowing what they were, we freaked. We lashed out, reared, kicked, anything we could, but never got them. They hit us until we were lying on the ground, our sides heaving, our breath sobs. Then, they let us go in one of the paddocks. The fences were bad and low, easily able to be broken, but a line of electric tape ran the perimeter of the fence line. A brave horse, seeing a weakness in the fence at one of the corners wasn't totally exhausted. He took a deep breath and plunged through the fence, bringing the whole thing down. We stood, watching in silent awe for a moment, then it hit us. We were free!
-We jumped the fence, our exhaustion totally forgotten now, and ran into the bush, back to our home...

:!: Rules :!:
Like a Star @ heaven Follow all site rules, and these rules.
Like a Star @ heaven There are no limit to horses, as long as you can keep track of them all.
Like a Star @ heaven Stallions only may have multiple mates.
Like a Star @ heaven There is one herd, and one herd only. No limits to mares or stallions, but, try and keep the genders even, please.
Like a Star @ heaven Detailed mating/birthing is allowed, but only if all players agree.
Like a Star @ heaven We have just escaped, the humans may come back at any time, we are still exhausted and sick. Do not act like we are perfectly healthy.
Like a Star @ heaven Include everyone.
Like a Star @ heaven I control weather/time etc and you must follow.
Like a Star @ heaven You may use the form below, there is a code you may copy and paste, or create your own. You may modify the form below, too.
Like a Star @ heaven You control your own foal, unless you ask someone else too.
Like a Star @ heaven Lead stallion and lead mare do not have to be mates.
Like a Star @ heaven Anyone may play the humans.
Like a Star @ heaven Have fun!

cherry The Herd cherry
Lead Stallion:
Lead Mare: LilyGrey's Bitter Memories.
Herd Members:

:flower: Forms: :flower:
Full name.:.
Nickname.:.
Age.:.
Gender.:.
Breed.:.
Coat colour.:.
Mane colour.:.
Tail colour.:.
Hoof colour.:.
Eye colour.:.
Facial markings.:.
Leg markings.:.
Body markings.:.
Rank.:.
Other.:.
Extra.:.
Picture.:.

Code:
[b]Full name.:.[/b]
[b]Nickname.:.[/b]
[b]Age.:.[/b]
[b]Gender.:.[/b]
[b]Breed.:.[/b]
[b]Coat colour.:.[/b]
[b]Mane colour.:.[/b]
[b]Tail colour.:.[/b]
[b]Hoof colour.:.[/b]
[b]Eye colour.:.[/b]
[b]Facial markings.:.[/b]
[b]Leg markings.:.[/b]
[b]Body markings.:.[/b]
[b]Rank.:.[/b]
[b]Other.:.[/b]
[b]Extra.:.[/b]
[b]Picture.:.[/b]

affraid Mine affraid
Full name.:. Bitter Memories
Nickname.:. Bite
Age.:. 3
Gender.:. Mare
Breed.:. Andalusian
Coat colour.:. Light dapple grey
Mane colour.:. Light fading to dark grey.
Tail colour.:. Dark fading to light grey.
Hoof colour.:. Black
Eye colour.:. Bright gold
Facial markings.:. Dark muzzle
Leg markings.:. Black stockigns with white socks to my fetlocks
Body markings.:. Light grey for my frame, then fading darker and dappling on my haunches.
Rank.:. Lead mare
Other.:. Bite always has a blue and green feather in her mane to symbolise her freedom. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Blue_and_Green_feather.png
Extra.:. Bite is a loner. She likes to wonder off by herself, exploring the world. Once a loner, always a loner.
Picture.:. http://horses-from-spain.com/assets/images/Andalusian%20Gray.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Full name.:.Forgotten Notes
Nickname.:.Note
Age.:.7
Gender.:.Fae
Breed.:.Kiger
Coat colour.:.Grulla
Mane colour.:.Black Mix with auburn, and white
Tail colour.:.Black Mix with auburn, and white
Hoof colour.:.Gray mix
Eye colour.:.one blue, one black
Facial markings.:.A star on her head
Leg markings.:.Zebra Stripes
Body markings.:.Tints
Rank.:.Not in a Herd
Since a foal, she's been raised by wolves.
She is fond of milk, and eats meat more often.
So don't be afraid when she does, she's a predator, and a peaceful soul.
Extra.:.--
Wild at heart.. Web-DSC_0062
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Nostrils flared,
An akward essence fufilled the air,
A mare peaceful upon her hooves,
Still and quiet,not many moves,
Letting the sun grasp her coat,
Deep in foliage, growing thickly moat,
scars wrapped around flanks,
breathing deep oxygen tanks,
Eyes clicked,
With the freedome that belonged to her.
Note

The Fae's orbs blinked out the dust in them, from years of torture untill now.When this banshee was just 3, humnas had pulled her into her almost death,.But now she had finally been freed.Her appentages moved eerily through the thick foliage, as if they were grasping her.Ferns and dried leaves made a huffing sound as they tangled into the kiger's tassles.Heels etched into the soft,sandy path of the forren beach.She could feel the weight of the tide pull and contrast to low, the dainty wift of salt poked her nose, but alas, fae was at peace.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 am

Full name.:The Proud Soul
Nickname.:.Soul
Age.:.8
Gender.:.Stag
Breed.:.Kiger mustang
Coat colour.:.Dun
Mane colour.:.Black
Tail colour.:.Black
Hoof colour.:.Black
Eye colour.:.Dark green
Facial markings.:.see pic
Leg markings.:.Black stockings
Body markings.:.See pic
Rank.:.idk yet
Wild at heart.. Mascot

Full name.:.The Spotted Demon
Nickname.:.Demon
Age.:.7
Gender.:.Stag
Breed.:.
Coat colour.:.Grey dappled
Mane colour.:.Black
Tail colour.:.black
Hoof colour.:.black
Eye colour.:.Dark blue
Facial markings.:.Dappled
Leg markings.:.Black and spotted
Body markings.:.Grey dappled
Rank.:.idk
Picture.:.Wild at heart.. 160454_e_29241a2e746813c215a83d9e8e3b2dac
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 am

I flit silently in and out of the trees, my pale moonlight coat glowing even in the dim light through the canopy of thick branches and leaves. I held my head high, my tail straight out behind me, a dark and light banner. The twigs that stuck out grabbed greedily at my mane, but it slid through their little fists like silk.
I look up at the sky, my bright golden eyes sweeping the dark, purplish blackish clouds. A snowflake fell onto my nose and I shivered delicately. "Snow. Great!" I mumble as I picked up my feet to a faster walk.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 am

Demobn shoke his head with a small snort as a few snowflakes landed on his grey colored muzzle.His ears perked up as he waited for soul to catch up to him in a few moments.

I lifted my head from the ground as i picked up my pace slightly,my hooves gracfully carring me along after demon as before i lifted my head,my nose was dragging across the grass to feel the cool water.My body shivered slightly as i felt a small cold wind blow threw and nuged closer to my brother demon for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 am

I eyed the stallions through the dense bush warily, my nostrils flared as I caught their scent. I quickly made my way around so that the wind was coming towards me, not from behind where they would smell me. I stand silently, my ears pricked. I lifted one black and white leg and placed it in front of me as I bent my head down to stretch. I snorted softly as I felt the release of my muscles in my back, neck and leg. I was still sore from that run, still exhausted and I needed my rest... But for me that was near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:36 pm

A violent odor from the west caught the harlot's nostrils. Stallions they were. Heels slowly marched through the sand infested path,to just barley touch the edge of the neverending ocean. Sihlouette of rusty pigments slowly dove into the zephyr, crawling faster with each gait. Neck extended in the soothing air, salty. Once the fae breached the cliffs, she headed upwards, back onto land. Heels echoed through the oceanic canyon, the bleached alabaster stones cold from the snow, slithering down from the charocal clouds. Striped appentages a blurr as she entered the upper land.She slowed,.her gait a simple walk. Bearing her teeth to the grass, she stripped them from there nutrience.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 am

I perked my dun colored ears into the air and turned my head towards the snort.I stared at the fae behind me,slightly side stepping for a better look then i shoke my head nad walked on.

Demon snorted seeing the fae and roleld his dark orbs walking after soul with his tail high.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm

I moved my nape from time to time, cutting from the roots up of the dry mat of grass. Chassis a blend with the twigs and ttrees, all capped slightly with snow. Nostrils flared to breathe in the cool, refreshing scent, careful with each step my heels made. A quiet snort emmited from my vocals, that was just about it. Obscurd roll of my eyes at the tension in the air, haunches turnt to face anything, tendrils whipping at my rump. Moving forward, so the forest could trap me in it's shadowy hands, I felt rather docile, and utterly insane. Witha shake of my tassels, i began to move, the brush picking at me like small fingers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am

I watch the other fae from the corner of my eye, watching the two stallions cautiosuly. I throw my light grey head up, rolling my gold eyes to the sky, then back down. I snake my head to a nearby branch and stripped it of it's leaves, munching as I stand between the trunks of two trees, completely at peace with this world,. after that tough time at that horrid place.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm

[Geez Amora. You didn't have to remove my post <.< ]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 pm

[I didin't mean to o-o my computer is infected with a virus, so sometimes I do things i don't mean to ...xD]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:36 pm

I walked on dwn the snowy white hill,my hooves pushing the snow bneath them as i pushed on towards a tree with some leaves on it.Once i reached the tree i lifted my muzzle up high as i could and grabbed the branches between my jaws.

Demon followed after soul without much force to his movements not needing it anyways.He stared off for a moment then shoke his mane and joined soul in their breakfest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 am

Nostrils flared as the mistress brought her crown off the ground, auds catchign the stallion sounds in the distance. A violent grumble was emmited, and a turnt of the crania was made to walk twords them. Blasted brutes.. too far away to be heard, she approached, and jer jaws ripped the snow pelted mat of grass by the root.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:51 am

Monsteruious mares.....Demon muttered in his head as his nostrls flared at the scent of another fae to far in the distance to get it any clearer.One ear flickered back while the other stay up alert.

I looked at demon and chuckled queitly at nowing what he might be thinking.I sighed playfully and shoke my head as i snorted snow away from my muzzle and face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:47 am

I circled around, always one eye on the stallions, the other on the moving fae. I sighed, now watching the stallions with more curiosity. Should I say hi? No, better off not too... Stay hidden, don't let anyone in... You remember what happened last time! I sighed, my eyes fluttering as the onslaught of my exhaustion swept over me. I stumbled to my right slightly, staggering into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 pm

I put my head over demosn back and stare at the curious mare in the distance with a titled her at why she was not atleast coming up to say hi.I shrugegd it away and looekd at demon who had turned his head to see what i was staring at and nipped his mane playfully and gallopped away.

Demon twitched his ears and looekd at where souls gaze was for a moment then roleld his eyes playfully and galopped after him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Crown raised, full of grass. Nostrils flared steam clouds, slowly evaporated into the air. Lungs caressed with cold air, rump twitched with each snowflake that fell and bit her peltage. Tendrils whipped, as appentages moved at a trot, and then a blast from out of the forest, across the arid plane, slowly to reach a pool of some sort, vibrant with color, and warmth, within being a spring. Ahh... she muttered as she sunk her front hooves and ankles into the water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:52 am

I blinked once, twice, three times before I realised the stallions had disappeared. I looked at the other mare, before whirling on my haunches and launching myself into the shadowy depths of the forst. I weaved gracefully in and out of the trees, my head stretched low and my hooves thundering under me softly as I launched myself through the thick bush, around trees and over stumps. I soon could see where they were, my orange eyes sought out them both, studying them carefully. As I angled out of the trees, I ran alongside, still in slight shadow, but my grey coat shimmered. I moved slightly to my left agaiin, into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 am

My hooves carried me along powerful pounding against the rough earth covered with the silk snow beanth them as i raced on down the hill.When i jumpped near the bottom a large wave of snow sprayed aroudn me and i hurriedly got back up and ran,my laugh rumbling threw the plains as demon followed behind me at a game of tag.

Demon snorted heavly as he picked up his pace,his hooves streaching out for more ground to gain speed as he barley caught the end of soul's tail and gallopped off in another direction. He laughed along and smiled as his mane whipped behind him like his long tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 am

I paused, holding my head high as I strained my ears to hear the stallions, my golden eyes sweeping the snow covered ground as I watched the stallions play. I snort, shaking my head as I stepped into the light. Parts of my grey coat, the lighter bits, melted in with the snow, while my eyes, mane, tail, legs and rumps stood out like white on black. I sighed and stepped forward, then, lowering my head and smiling gently, set myself onto the ground and rolled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Breathing calmly, I sunk deeper untill it was just my neck and the edge of my rump in the steamy water. An angelic call espaced my vocals of pleasure, and one leg raised, to drup into the water, a low toned thump was made after. It was the best in cold weather. Nostrils flared steam, as the spring kept itself warm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 pm

[is it too late to join???]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:09 am

(No. Not at all. =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wild at heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild at heart..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next