.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 am

I chalked my hands and looked around me, I was strapped up and waiting for someone to come over and hold my ropes, I shifted my weight and looked over at Ace, who was also strapped up. (if thats okay.. =D)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 pm

(It's fine.)

Ace dittoed Julia and then walked over to her. "So you ready to climb?" he said smiling at her. He himself was a bit nervous because he had never been rock climbing before but he was sure everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 pm

"Yep... I.. Ah think so.." I laughed a bit nervously and looked up biting my lip, it was pretty tall.. It was a challenge.. I liked challenges. I smiled and looked at him. Nudging him with my elbow. "How 'bout you?" Are you ready?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 am

"I'm ready if you are." he said happily. A couple of instructors came to them and told the two of them that they were now ready to begin the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 am

I smiled. "Totally." I looked at the instructors, oooh what a HUNK! I giggled internally and glanced at Ae, he was totally cuter. I blushed and looked away.

(remember what we talked about? Have him fall lolz!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 am

(lolz okay!)

A large grin spread across his face once more as she smiled. He nodded to the instructors and they led them to the area. The instructors the ropes and pulleys ready.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm

The pulleys and ropes were all ready, but the instructor gave a quick walk through of everything, then was ready to pull me up. I bit my lip slightly nervously. "You can start climbing any time. Whenever you're ready." I smiled and nodded, taking a hold of one of the little colorful hand and foot holds that jutted out of the wall, it felt grainy and chalky do to the chalk on my hands, the feeling made me shudder, I hated it. I pulled myself up and placed my foot on one of the colorful foot holds and looked down at Ace. "You coming slow poke?!" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 am

"Oh hush! I'm coming." He chuckled a bit and dittoed her. He started to climb up, his instructor having a good hold of the rope. As Ace ascended he began to become a little nervous. What if he the rope broke and he fell? What if he slipped? He shook his head, no way nothing would happen, he would just be fine.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 am

I giggled and continued my climbing. Taking it easy and slowly, I looked down at Henry, a nervous look in his eyes. I smiled, shaking my head a bit and continuing climbing. (sorry it's so short.. :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:18 pm

(Henry? Since when did he get here? Henry might want to watch out he might just have an 'accident'.......>.> <.< XD jking it's fine my last post in soaring wasn't very long either.)

Ace continued to make his way up, the instructor encouraging him, telling him he's doing fine. He smiled he had noting about, nothing would happen to hi. He then jinx himself and slipped and started to fall a bit and went every direction besides up. The instructor told him to calm down but the warnings were overwhelmed by his fears. He was dangling now swinging and freaking out.

He then grabbed onto Ave's Julia's rope for dear life. Though his weight was effecting the rope.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 pm

(Whoops!! lol)

I was climbing and all, minding my own business, when a hard jerk pulled on my rope and almost pulled me away from the wall. I heard some movement below me, and the instructors calm voice speaking loudly to Ace. "Calm down." I held firmly to the wall, the the weight was pulling me a little to hard. I bit my lip. Looking down, Ace was dangling every which way. I gasp. My hands ached as I tried to hold onto the wall. They were slipping, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:52 am

(I have a better idea for the plan, can the ship stop at a beach for a bit Wink)

Ace tried to hang on, he really didn't want to let go though the roughness of the rope was telling him other wise.

"Let go!" His instructor said rather annoyed. Ace took a deep breath and followed orders. He was now dangling but more calm now. Gah! He felt like such an idiot. His head hung covering his rosy face, heaven knew what would happen if Julia saw him now.

"Alright, now we are going to slowly lower you, do now panic." Ace sighed, some of the other climbers were looking at him and he could tell that some of them were snickering. He grunted quietly as the large lowered him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 am

(sure Smile you know what to do, announce it??)

I let go of the wall, now dangling calmly in the air, asking my instructor to lower me down. I was slowly and easily lowered towards the ground. I felt my feet touch and two men came over unhooking all the gear and whatnot and soon I was free of all the wired and cords and string. I walked towards Ace. "Are you ok?!" I asked looking at him, concern showing in my eyes. I glared at the people who were snickering and looked back at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Ace soon got to his feet and sighed. Well that was exciting...in a bad way. While Ace was getting his equipment off he saw Julia coming to him out of the corner of his eye. He looked at her with a reassuring smile. "I'm fine," he noticed the worry look in her eyes, "don't worry." Ace was still a little freaked out about the whole thing. He needed to sit down somewhere quiet for a while.

(Yes I will but let's get them into a lounge or something and while in there I'll do the announcement.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

I laughed a little and patted his shoulder. "Lets go to the lounge and get a snack or something, maybe play some Foosball." I said smiling, I had never been that good at Foosball, but I liked playing anyway. (sorry it's short, dad needs compy)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 am

(It's cool)

He nodded and agreed. "Sounds good." He walked out of the rock climbing room and then asked Julia where a lounge would be. Fosball sounded good to him, though he never played maybe except a couple times. He wonder who win.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 am

I walked along beside him. "I think it's on this level, down the hall to the left.. I think.." I looked around for a map. I didn't find one, so decided to continue on looking. I kept walking and saw the lounge to my left, aha, I was right. I smiled "Right here." I said turning.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Ace followed her, she seemed to know where she was going. Soon enough they arrived at a lounge. He walked in and pulled up seat and leaned his head back. He supposed that he wasn't going to do rock climbing for a while.

(1000TH POST! WOOOOOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am

(WOOT!!! lol)

I walked over and flopped down on the comfy couch in front of the large TV. This was the life. I smiled and fished around in the cushions for the remote. Finding it and flipping the TV on. Staring blankly at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:27 am

Ace joined her in of the staring blankly at the screen. He was enjoying this until a loud booming announcement came over the intercom. "Hello everyone and good afternoon! Today we shall stopping on a beach shortly, so get your swim suits ready."

Ace was at first shocked but then relieved. A beach that sounded nice. He looked at Julia to see what her response would be.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm

A smile spread over my face. "I love the beach! Lets go!!" I said, jumping up and hurrying towards the door, I looked back at Ace, tilting my head. "Coming slow poke?!" I laughed gently, then turned the corner, looking back now and then to see if he was following.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am

As he heard the annoucment, excitment vibrated through his veins. A beach, he was so there. He jumped up and followed after her, going past her. "Coming slow poke?" he mocked. He couldn't wait, going to a beach was one of the things he wanted to do. He wanted to walk the beach...and now he got to walk the beach with a cute chick.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:44 am

I laughed and shoved past him walking at a fast pace, mocking his expression, and smiling lightly. I looked at my scuffed up airwalks and continued walking, smoothing my shirt, I decided that I would wear a white sun dress and my bikini with some flip flops to the beach. Yeah. Perfect. Nice and comfy. I smiled then slowed so Ace could catch up, when he did I looked over at him then ahead of me, a small smile twitching my lips.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:47 am

(Wanna skip to where they just got onto the beach, getting the stuff and getting dressed is kind of boring.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:50 am

(Yeah, lets do that lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: