.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Empty
PostSubject: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 am

In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Subaru14

We live in this building with no way out.Our lives are short lived for some of us.The food barle comes unless the rats scurry across the ground.The only water comes to the rain we.Our parents us to live here then when the humans thought they had gotten them all out before the locked it down,closed forever...they were wrong.A few dogs had stayed and give birth but later after they had,they died from a sickness.Some of the pups lived but others werent so lucky.No human ever comes here anymore never to hear out pleading crys for help.We cant get out the gates hold the windows and the door that look like they might fall any second.Its been year since the humans had left and now the building as taken its toll.The wood is lweak and could break.Door lean against the walls barley hanging on its hinges.Where just pups How will we survive?

The Building where in
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here 07

The inside
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here 2739368836_1ba5ee2d06
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Presenze_n

Rules
Follow Site rules lol
i Control date,weather
Where just puppies and are not realted
No more then a page without me please
We cant get out just yet or it would ruin it lol and where are in a lone land where humans dont go
Age limit is less then 7 months please
No more then 2 puppies max XD
Have fun ^^

The form

Name:
Breed:
Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Extra:
Picture:

Mine

Name:The Demented Soul *Demon*
Breed:Alaskan malamute
Color:Black and white
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:Queit,mean,mysterious,skiddish,protective,brave
Extra:He has lost his faimly,His brothers,sisters and parnets have died because of the sickness.he was the only one who survived and adopted Broken as his little sister.
Picture:In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Z579

Name:Broken Silence *Broken
Breed:German Shepherd
Color:See pic
Eye Color:Dark green
Personality:Queit,caring,brave,dare devil,mysterious
Extra:She doesent talk much these days and never leaves Demon.
Picture:In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here 657426
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Name:Chase
Breed:German Shepherd
Color:See pic
Eye Color:Dark red
Personality:Jumpy, Smart, Protective, Playful, Hyper, Sarcastic
Extra:
Picture:
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Shepherd-Breed-Puppy
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Name:Capturing Shadows -Midnight-
Breed:Husky/Malamute Mix[That's why she's so big Xd]
Color:See picture
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:You will see
Extra:Abused,Beaten,Has a scar around her back leg, you cannot see it.Grown up alone, and will always be alone, she's not approachable[Anti-Social]
Picture:
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here DSC04586

Last edited by Amora on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm

(Um Amora look at the age limit)

Demon snorted loudly and shoke his head looking around.He howled smally for Broken and looekd around for her,waiting.

(Im doing broken in first person)

I stared around the corner to the beaten hall and lowered my ears fritened.I whined softly trying to keep it to myself and ran along down towards demon tackling him by mystake."Sorry"i said hurriedly getting off him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Chase snorted softly to himself as he rolled around the dusty floor in a disturbed sleep. In his dream, He was running through a field, but being chased by a Darkness. He whined and sniffed until he finally broke out of the Nightmare. He looked around the room, His Dark red orbs filled with worry as he imagened the Darkness coming out of any given corner in the room.
He pulled his ears back and stood up, tucking his fluffy tail between his legs. He let out a soft, pitiful howl and bounded out of the room, Dust scattering in small clouds as his claws scraped against the old wood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Placing one pad on the ground, ever the gently, dark blue optics ceased the canine from the moldifyed staircase that let to the second floor, and chipped with paint.I looked away ,Carefully examining the wall, that looked maroon from a murder that was printed all over it.Long bushed, and frail tail swung over my hind leg, covering the scar that couldn't be seen anywho.Ivory talons spread across the rough floor, stretching I was.I Ignored the swift yelp from the throats of the other young canine.Harks stayed alert, and carried any echo of sound through them.Shifting my weight uneasily,,My darkened pelt with tufts of soot hidden within it shook off.Still,Somber,Cholking quiet I was..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Breathing hard and Scarcely, Chase stopped running and put his head low, Gagging on dust. He raised his head uneasily and looked around. Clearly this was the Fawyer of the building. He looked towards the old door and whined. He was certainly in a panicked mood, he wanted out of here more than ever. He scattered over to the door and put his nose up against the crack. He could faintly smell the smell of Fresh air. He hardly knew what that smelled like though, considering he was born in this mess. "Help me!" He whined in a scraggly voice as he jumped up on the door, leaving small scratch marks. His ears were tucked back, and his Dark red orbs were shining from small tears forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Pinning back my large harks, from the pit of my vocal cords, I barked sharply at the canine.I was annoyed by the ruccus.my talons of silver gripped te floor, large bodice arose.I eemd to tower over them from the floor i was on.You couldhere the rumble and crack of the ground below as i lowered myself down the chipping steps.Pads avoding the tetnut giving rusted metal slates placen the wooden starcase.Rolling my dark ice bloo pools of dark, disturbed water i shallowed away in a corner of the room, under the staircase, the outline of my bodice barley in view.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:37 am

Demon rolled his eyes "no one is going to hear you so be queit or the walls might cave in"he growled at the other dog and snorted loudly as he got up.

I stared at the other dog and hdie behind demon my ears back.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 am

Chase let out a long squeaky whine as he stopped jumping at the door and looked around. First seeing what seemed to be a Female Malamute, He let off a soft snarl and turned his gaze to the other Two dogs. They seemed to have a less ereeie feel to them. He whined once more before lowering his head and walked to the old dusty starcase, laying down just under them so oly his long nose was sticking out. He rest his head on his paws and blinked a lot, because of the high-amount of dust under the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:14 am

Demon rolled his eyes and turned around,walking off.He out streached his claws that where growing in time and sniffed around for something.He growled queitly and sneezed the dust out of his nose,lifting his head back into the damp air.

I Stared at the shepherd male and quickly followed my brother.Once away from the others lied down behind a door and crossed my paws setting my head along them with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 pm

I rolled my dark, crystal blue pools of deep depression.Slowly i closed my eyes, placing my paw over them easily.Large tail swatted at the tust cringing into angry clouds for me taking their spot under the stairs.This was just patheic.Tufts of fur picked up as she felt a crack o light slip through a tiny crest in the wall.From the pit of her dangerously low throat came an unusual growl.Ignoring the others, but slowly lifting her large pad off her eyes to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Demon shoke his head and turned around.He saw a window and leapped up onto the frame.He clutched the wood around it for a second then lied down and stared out at the wide garss plains that had grown around them.If they ever did get loose it would be a fight of survivle out there.

I loooked over at the other female and tilted my head slightly then stared over at demon and lied down under the window.I sihed curling up and put my tail over my nose to keep it warm.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 am

Chase huffed softly and kept his muzzle pressed to the Damp, filthy ground. His Dark red orbs scanned around, filled with worr. He finally let his gaze et on the Male Pup. he stood up and scuffled over, his claws scraping loudly against the wood. "H-Hey How'd ya get up there? I wanna come" He said in a sqeaky voice and jumped up several times.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 am

Demon stared down at him."Strength"he said simple and snorted the dust away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:01 pm

I rolled my deep ice bloo eyes that seemd to freeze the depth of the room.Just because strength is what he had doesn't mean a thing. stood, tall.More muscular looking, and well above my age,int my first year, but alas, i was 7 months.My teeth of ivory and sharp cutting tools were revealed from a tiering yawn.I looked at the wall,That tiny crack of light.But, the crack let up the buidling.I didn't bother.tufts of my fur were blown harshly,By a cool thing.Wind.It was from the crack.It pushed harder on the wall, and i backed awa from it, then lay down once more
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm

"Oh" Chase replied simply and got down, he looked around the room and Sighed. For some reason, he had a very good feeling of getting out today. He yawned and walked into a different room, The smell was Harsh. Blood, Pain, Hurt, It filled the air. Chase pulled his ears back gently as he walked by carcasses of past Dogs. It was horrible. He let out a soft whine as he passed through that room and into was used to be the kitchen. He loweredhis head slowly and sniffedthe filthy ground, then lay down next to what used to be a counter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:24 am

Name: Cria
Breed: Samoyed
Color: White
Eye Color: Black
Personality: Wait and see
Extra: Twins with Crio
Picture: The right one
Name: Crio
Breed: Samoyed
Color: White
Eye Color: Black
Personality: Wait and see
Extra: Twins with Cria
Picture: The left one
In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Tun-x-Vix-Pups-Week-3-012
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:00 pm

[Is this inactive? ._.]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 pm

(No i forgot to reply sorry XD(

Broken twitched her ears and whined softly as she follwoed demon one he jumpped off the window seal.

Demon snorted loudly as heswiftly walked down the halls carful of the holes in the ground and weakspots that wouldbreak.he climbed up the stairs cases avoiding the spliters and went towards the roof acsess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here   In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Arms of an Angel fly away From here
Page 1 of 1