.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The last of our kind

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The last of our kind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Midnight bounded and jumped into the air, letting lightnening strike her, gaining more electrical powers, she sent a jult from the tree she landed on.Through the ground around her. SHe hissed and lightnening strung each hair in her fur, then she sighed, laying on the branch.

[gtg, not too much w/out me? Sad]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Keandra rolled her eyes "Sorry but the game is not for whimps liek you"She said her game was the game of death.

Adean smirked queitly eyes closed Keandra words reffering to FlAME

(OK)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Flame growled, his fur bristling.
His eyes snapped shut and then reopened, pure red.
He grew 10x his size.
White Flame snarled at Keandra and lunged for her throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Keandra moved out of the way no effort and a black sheild appeared over her her eyes rolling nothign could come in or get out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 pm

White Flame chose another target. He grabbed Adean by the scruff and threw him against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Adean opeend his eyes and turned in mid air bouncing off the tree landing on the branch unhurt his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Death growled as she heared fighting. She launched herself above a branch above them all. HEr shoulders and fur raised and her teeth bared. She was a wolf,that was not to be messed with, She looked at them all.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 pm

Adean snarled teeth barred wings largely oipen a sword Appeared on his back ready top be used
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Midnight hurried over to White Flame and bit down onto his tail.
"I'm sorry! He sorta has a temper!" She apoligized through his fur.

Flame growled and lifted his tail and shook it rapidly, thrying otr throw Midnight off. He flexed his claws and uprooted the tree Death was on.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Keandra nrrowed her eyes and jumpepd down smashing into Flame she snarled biting down on his shoulder her fansg punchering it deeply and jumpepd off blood dripping of her fansg from it.She was about to lsoe it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Death stood on the tree, and made the roots wrap around ihis legs, squeezing them tightly, thhen around his jaws tightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Flame growled, his eyes a bright red now. He beat his wings rapidly causing the trees around them to fall.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Keandra snorted "Rude"she said out loud And caused heavy wind to out the trees back in there holes

Adean smirked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Midnight kept the three she was on in the ground, suddenly wrapping troots around his wings, Making them squeeze hard,trying to make them hard enough for his veins to pop. one wrapped around his stomach, then rooted to the ground and stayed,
';'Stop this you idiot!'' she sent lightnening through the roots.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Keandra sat down with a small thump and watched Amused.

Adean lied down head on his now crossed paws
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Elecritity surged through Flame causing him to turn back to normal. He fell down unconscious.

Midnight stood up, dizzy and tottered a few feet before falling down.
(She has those swirls in her eyes, like you see on anime)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Keandra pekred her ears and looekd at Detah "Geeze what did you do?'she asked head tilted slightly.

Adean stood up and went over to them sniffing slightly "There not dead"he said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Death hissed and let the tree root back into the ground, she jumped ontot he ground, not even tired, that was just a wee bit of magic. She sighed and looked at Keandra and Adean...Then at midnight and flame.Then spoke. ''Nothing much..'' ''Lightnening, and earth is all it takes''
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Keandra shrugged and looekd at them with a smugegd look "Should we leave them?" She mainly asked herself

Adean shrugged and sat down "Dont know Dont care "He said with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The last of our kind
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: