.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Dimension Hoppers EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Dimension Hoppers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Dimension Hoppers

Dimension Hoppers Flyingpigs

As the day starts around world (or ends) people start to notice something a little different about their surroundings, they notice.....flying pigs? But flying pigs are just the beginning...as the day goes on more and more weird things/beings start to appear such as zombies, vampires, werewolves, elves, etc.

It ends up being that a evil scientist is at the works. He is trying to take over all the worlds by combine them all into one. If this evil mad man succeeds in doing so.....who knows what will happen.

Remember you will dimension traveling so keep that in mind!

Will you help?

Rules:
.All sites rules
.Violence is allowed but please don't go into too much detail
.You may have girlfriends/boyfriends but no marriage or having kids (after all you are just in high school) don't go into much detail
.Ages 14-18
.No rping when I'm not here!
.I control time, weather, dimension effects, etc.
.You may be any race you'd like, remember all the dimensions are merging
.No pets please!
.HAVE FUN!

Form:

Full Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Hair color/length/style:
Skin tone:
Eye Color:
Items:
Clothes:
Personality:
Where they are from:
Interesting Facts:
Picture:

MINE!!

Full Name: Ginger Rozanna Roots
Race: Human
Nationality: American
Hair color/length/style: see pic
Skin tone: see pic
Eye Color: grayish blue
Items:

Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnNxMVd2ZFpuM1JHd0Etb0djTWx3a0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Clothes: (add in that red jacket she's wearing in her pic)

Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBDeENXdGRuM1JHUnJHc0hjTWx3a0EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Personality:

-Outgoing
-Flirty
-likes to be weird
-can get very emotional
-very caring

Where they are from: America
Interesting Facts:

-she plays mandolin
-sings in the showers when she think no ones listening
-was originally born in Canada
-is in Tae Known Do
-has a picture of some unkown hot German model in her locker at school (she kinda giggles girlishly whenever she sees him)

Picture:

Dimension Hoppers Haircu10
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Ginger had just got off the bus and was heading home. Today was exhausting, she had chem test. Ugh! Well at least she was going home to go relax and have an normal rest of the day. She reached into her green purse and grabbed her mp3 player/cell phone and started to listen to "It's the End of the World" by R.E.M. She was humming the tune and enjoying herself when suddenly something flew right in front of her face. Man did it scare her.

She look in the general direction that it went to see what it was and to Ginger's great surprise....it was a flying pig. "Am I dreaming?" Suddenly she felt someone give her a sharp jab in the back. "OW!" she screamed. She quickly turned around to see a little old man, kinda reminded Ginger of Albert Eistien but not quite, his hair wasn't as frizzy.

"Excuse me,"Ginger said with hint of anger in her vioce, "Do you usually go
around jabbing people in the back?"

"No actually, I'm sorry about that I was seeing if you were still 'stable'."

"'Stable'? What in the world do you mean 'stable?"

"I mean that your still here even though I jabbed you."

"Why would jabbing me determine if I was here or not?"

"If I were to jab a 'unstable' person, they would disappear."

"You mean you could of killed me?" Ginger said, her anger raising more and more.

"No I would have not kill you, you would of just disappeared."

"Oh...," Ginger spoke dumbly. She looked around and remembered the flying pig.

"Did you see a flying pig around here?" asked Ginger.

"Why no, sorry. Why do you ask?"

"Well I saw one earlier, I think......I must be dreaming."

"Why do say that?"

"Well number one I saw a flying pig and number two I'm talk to an old man that's testing if I'm 'stable' or not."

"I assure you not dreaming, you felt that jab didn't you?"

"Yeah but...I saw a flying pig!"

"What do flying not exist here or something?" ask the old looking quite confused.

"Um no. They're just fictional creatures!"

"Oh no! That means the universes are already merging!"

"What?"

"You see I came here to gather 'stable' beings in the hopes of stopping my brother from merging all the universes together. I see he already start his madness."

"Wow that sounds pretty bad, but do you have any proof that the universes are actually merging."

"You saw that pig did you not?" Ginger thought to her self for a moment.

"Piont," Ginger said," Any way I can help?" The old man smiled.

"Glad you asked. Would like to accompany me to go to other worlds?" Ginger thought to herself once again, she smiled.

"Sure better than going to school."

(sorry for the REALLY long post guys! XP)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Full Name:Katey Jennie Champ
Race:Human
Nationality:American
Hair color/length/style:See Pic
Skin tone:Tannish
Eye Color:Blue
Items:
Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjBLRGQ0RDltM1JHLU5JblN4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm1Nd0tkMFZVM1JHWmJMTmlGaXJHZWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

HER LOCKER AT SCHOOL
Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmVKSUlIY1ZUM1JHWnVrNkVWbURMcFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjlFVDR6ZkJuM1JHbzhtYTV4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Clothes:
Dimension Hoppers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlhqYllBX2xuM1JHY3lPbmJsLWp6V3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Personality:She is talented and smart, very creative. She loves joking around. She can be flirty and sassy at times but that is almost rarely. Her charming chracteristics seem to draw people to her, she is easy on making friends and can be seductive with boys. She has a hot temper when provoked and can be possesive, rude, stubborn. She is quite confident also. She isn't afraid to be herself. In fact, she loves being herself and doesn't care what people think. If she wants to prance around yelling 'I'm a Pretty Pony', then she will. She is very Independant. She is defensive and protective when it comes to personal matters or just to defend a friend, she is loyal, trusting, and trustworthy, not one to go around blabbing your secrets, and has a serious attitude when needed, and is very honest. She's curious, adventurous, and mysterious. She is quite brave and strong, she has strong morals and sticks up for what she believes/thinks is right. You get on her nerves and your in pretty hot water while it lasts, thankfully she forgives fast. Forgive and forget. Is what she keeps in mind when she is mad or something like that. She is quite persistant aslo, if she wants something, she pushes you around till she gets it, thats just the way she is. She is somewhat of a risk-taker/dare-devil.
Where they are from:Alaska
Interesting Facts: You'lll find ut soon engouh :P
Picture:Dimension Hoppers Amanda11

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 pm

(yays thank you for joining)

The old man and Ginger kept on walking down the road
talking.

"So how am I going to travel through dimensions?" asked Ginger.

"Ah," exclaimed the old scientist as he was grabbing some square black device out of one of his pockets, "you, and perhaps others, will travel with this device." The old man handed her the device, Ginger looked at it funny.

"How's it supposed to work?"

"You press the red button and it takes to somewhere, the green one takes you back here."

"Somewhere? What do you mean?"

"I mean that it's a mystery, you don't know where your going to go." Ginger sighed.

"Great." she said sarcastically.

"Wait how are we supposed to know where this evil guy is? Who is he or she anyway?"

"The man that's trying to take over the universes...is my younger brother, Albert. As how to know where he is.....you'll feel his presence. It reeks of evil."

"Wow that kinda sucks. What are going to do when you confront him?"

"I....don't know." said the old man looking a little sad.

"Wait," said Ginger just realizing something, "I never got your name."

"It's Simon Eistien. Yours?" Ginger could not believe it. She was talking to Eistien's older brother......something did not sound right to her.

"Are you from another dimension?" Simon nodded.

"Oh that makes more sense now," that's right inthis dimension Eistien had sister Maja Ginger thought to herself,"....wait does that mean that your brother is Albert Eistien?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Never mind. Oh yeah my name right! My name is, please don't laugh, Ginger Roots."

"Don't worry my dear I have heard of weirder names...."

"Are going to a different dimension now?"

"No we shall look for more 'stable' people."

A crack of lighting came from the sky and then a cow came falling down.

"Well that was odd." said Ginger.

"Quite."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm

(OMG Thats HALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!) You are welcome :P)

Katey stared in utter amazment as the cow fell fromt he sky. He eyes wide, face pale. She blinked a few times and gained composure. Pinching herself as hard as posible. "OW!" She screeched as she immediatly removed her nails from her arms, She had left a pretty bad mark. "That'll leave a scar." She muttered under her breath. She looked around. She HAD to be dreaming, i mean flying pigs?! thats gone Too FAR!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 pm

(haha utter amazement? lolz!)

"Mr.Eisten-" started Ginger.

"Please call me Simon, don't need to feel any older than I already do!"

"Alright SIMON what are we going to do now?"

"Well I guess go to town. Go find more 'stable' people."

"Sounds good."

They kept on talking as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:30 pm

Full Name:Jordan lock
Race:WerewolfXhuman
Nationality:American and German
Hair color/length/style:See pic
Skin tone:Tan
Eye Color:Dark blue
Items:Well Dimension Hoppers Ipodblackmenu
Dimension Hoppers Fd4d-fujitsu-p1610-tablet-pc-01
Dimension Hoppers Blackberry88001
Dimension Hoppers Logo
Clothes:See pic
Personality:Depends
Where they are from:Year 3000
Interesting Facts: Lost his parenst and is very queit
Picture:Dimension Hoppers EmoBoyforPlot

Werewolf form
Dimension Hoppers Werewolf
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 pm

(lol)

Katey bit her lip as she looked around, she cocked her head slightly as she saw a girl talkign to some old dude, who amazignly resembled Albert Einstein? Oh my Gosh! Someone WAKE ME UP!!! She yelled in her head, totally freaked. She jogged downt he sidewalk, then stopped when she came to the old guys side. She stared at his face eyebrows raised. "This can't be happening. I have to be dreaming." She murmured aloud as she stared forward.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Jordna looekd around "okay where am i"he mumbled to himself queitly not seeing any of his freidns from before .
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:17 am

(Ginger nad Kateey Friends in this RP also??)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 am

(nah, let's try to keep it somewhat different from the other one)

Simon looked at the girl that was staring at him. "Yes?" Then he quickly jabbed her in the arm. Ginger rolled her eyes and thought That's a nice way to greet a girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 am

Jordna growled softly "WHere in the He** am i!!"he yelled
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 am

Ginger heard someone yell that was close by, it sounded kinda like a human but more....beastly. It gave Ginger the chills.

"Did you guys hear that?" asked Ginger to one in particular.

"Hmmm...it seems someone from another dimension has come." said Simon in a thoughtful tone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 am

"Ouch!" Katey yelped in alarm, and pain. She jumped away from him, narrowling missing the hot dog cart that was coming from the other direction. She quickly went back to his side and poked him with her nail, she smiled lightly. Then narrowed her eyes as she rubbed her arm. "What was that for?!"

(KK XD)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 am

Jordna turned fulyl Werewolf his chains showing now he snarled roaring out "Someone anyone here!!!"he demanded runnign around on all fours slamming into anything infront of him thrashing around roaring out
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 am

"Maybe we should go see what is up this guy, you wanna join us, I'll explain along the what's happening and why Simon poked you." said Ginger to Katey.

Last edited by Colenasta on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 am

Katey nodded. She stared at JOrdan like he was a maniac. "I think i'll stay back here." She said and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 am

"How 'bout this...old man can you go talk to the wolf dude and I'll explain to her what's going on?" Simon nodded and started walking towards Jordan, with caution of course.

"Name's Ginger Roots and yes that is my actually name." she held out her hand for Katey to shake.

Simon walked towards the wolf man, slowly. "Are you okay?" yelled Simon.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 am

"Katey Champ." Katey said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. Lookng at the old man. "Oh, boy..this oughta be..interesting...?!"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:15 am

"Yeah really......" said Ginger looking a bit worried.

"So you probably wondering why there cows coming out of the sky and flying pigs and what now right?"

Simon kept on walking forward, rubbing his arm where that girl had poked him. "ow" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:17 am

"Um...Maybe." She said with a small laugh. "Fill me in."

(:P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 am

"Gladly." Said Ginger and she started to tell her about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:58 am

"Ooh." Katey nodded. "INteresting...?!"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 am

Ginger continued to explain everything to Katey while Simon kept on walking toward Jordan.

(okay I think will have to wait until wolves gets back on too)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 am

(I know :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimension Hoppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Hoppers   Dimension Hoppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Hoppers
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: